Sign in to follow this  
C0R

[CP] µ12: Gameplay Discussion

I was hoping they would still at least let it be 3 hits when charged, I was worried about her oki without it.

Sweeet

Awesome, now (dash) 6D setups will be more effective after SoD midscreen.

Do they mean after max-charge SoD? We CS1 now.

The worst nerf. :v:

Loving the sound of these changes, looks like they handled Mu pretty well. Btw, thanks Hakimiru for translating!

Level 1 SoD wallbounds midscreen on CH.

We get a reliable 19f fatal punish midscreen at close range now.

6b not cancelling into specials is not much of a problem seeing the new 6b 6c combo on grounded targets. Eventhough i am anxious to know how to combo 6b in the corner, because i doubt 6c has it's minimum ranged shorted by that much based on the earlier video.

I am more concerned that it has "longer recovery" in CP, because it used to be pretty safe on block.

6b not cancelling into specials is not much of a problem seeing the new 6b 6c combo on grounded targets. Eventhough i am anxious to know how to combo 6b in the corner, because i doubt 6c has it's minimum ranged shorted by that much based on the earlier video.

I am more concerned that it has "longer recovery" in CP, because it used to be pretty safe on block.

If 6b gatlings into 6c on block that we have nothing to worry about in terms of safety.

Combo'ing into 6b will most likely be as easy as running up and doing it after Crush Trigger launch. For a meterless option, depending on the hitbox tweak (there always is one) you may be able to stick it in after otg 6a. The easiest way meterless is probably fitting it after Ikutachi? Then again it might be possible to link it after SoD groundslide. We'll need more information.

Quick update before I have to go, I'll catch up once I get home~

(Up to post 97)

Habakiri pickup seems pretty hard, if not impossible.

Throw/Air Throw 1400

5A・2A 300

6A 620

5B 530

2B 450

5C・2C 720

Omohikane 2585

OD Omohikane 2880

In Story mode, you get to see tsundere Rachel and a fidgeting(new animation) μ-chan.

6B 2nd hit knocks back far away.

No change to air Habaya

Tsurugi sliding down combos into 5C

Steins untechable time on ch is longer?

Tsunugui damage decreased?

Habakiri might be guaranteed to come out after activation.

OD Omohikane min damage ~1600?

In corner, 6B>6C>Tsurugi or CT combos.

Tsurugi Lv3 causes a brief wall-stick, after which they fall down. They're in downed status afterwards, so you can pick them up though.

You can't D cancel J2C right after a jump, but you can from a hjc.

The old ~2C>hjcJ2C>JD>2B>5C>2C>JC>J2C>5D set works. Does ~3200 from 2B starter.

If you add Omohikane ender it does ~4100.

I tried mixing in some of the midscreen Ikutachi parts from above, but there's no real damage difference in the corner and you don't get to set Steins, so this is probably better for now.

Totsuga damage during OD is really good. Sticking that in combos with Omohikane ender seems like it'll yield pretty crazy damage.

Ikutachi combos into 5A

Throw>5C>6C>Ikutachi>6A>6B>6C (repeat proration) does ~3100

Just doing corner charged Tsurugi>2C>J2C~whatever loop did around 4000 lol

Old combo (corner)

2B>3C>Tsurugi>microdash 2B>5C>2C>J2C>2B>5C>2C>JC>J2C>3C>Omohikane, ~3900 damage.

6A>J2C doesn't combo

2C>J2C>JD set doesn't work

Tsurugi>microdash 2B gets teched if you don't do it as fast as possible

CA changed to 5B.

Guess it's back to the cs2 corner varient 2b 6a 2c 7hjc.2c

Guess it's back to the cs2 corner varient 2b 6a 2c 7hjc.2c

Woo, skipping CSEX paid off. I got up stupidly early today, but most arcades don't open until at least 10 so I went back to bed. I should probably go play this now...if it turns out I'm not good enough to beat the scrubs I'd been fighting using Mu I will be very sad.

loli µ

Oh goodness, that's adorable~

Hhmm...I know for a fact this has been discussed before, but why is her hair all, perhaps, scorched at the ends? I can't remember...

Yes mu-12 does less corner damage.

I wonder is that max damage off of 2c and 2b starter in the corner.

Im now hype for CP

She does less damage, 1 day into the game.

Habakiri can be detonated in the air.

She does less damage, 1 day into the game.

I know its day one, but I dont see the reason u-12 needs to hit ppl with 5c ch starter for meterless 5.5k or doing 3.9k off of 2b starter standing and over 4k 2b crouching starter either with no meter.

I main mu-12 but I just wanted her meterless corner damage to be nerfed thats all.

Max dmg will probably be high but it will probably require OD.

But the usual story is that damage is universally nerfed. Except for the new top tier!

But no point talking about it for another month I bet.

Apparently 6b (1) may still be special cancelable, whereas the second hit is not. JBBS is a bit unclear.

Edited by C0R

Changes are mostly looking great. Really glad they didn't change air habaya. Slightly worried about CA change to 5b, whiffs so much on crouchers, it might be baited more easily now. Hype for OD combos, hope we can get bomb loops again, really started appreciating them. The colors are looking pretty nice too, but I'll stick with whatever I can select with a single button press :D

random note, at NEC I asked Xie to ask Souji what he thought of CSEX Mu, he replied he thought she was mid-high, and that the Mu-Arakune matchup is about even, iirc (I was pretty tired at the time, wish I could have thought of a few other questions).

Stuff up to post 166:

Corner: Tsurugi>5C>6C>CT>Aerial did pretty good damage (no numbers listed)

Totsuga has long recovery, you're vulnerable for less time if you do it low-air.

2B>5C>3C>Tsurugi>5C>6C>CT>5C>2C>JCJ2C>3C does ~3700

5B starter does ~4200

Air Habakiri recovery seems a lot longer, can't do anything until you land.

J2C no longer has fc properties, but if you land it low to the ground you can combo into 2B even on normal hit.

J2C>2B>5C>6C>Ikutachi>Aerial does ~2800

2C>J2C doesn't work from A starter, so it's better to do Tsurugi into Stein oki, etc.

Corner:

5B>5C>Tsurugi>5C>2C>JC>J2C>2B>5C>6C>CT>6A>6B>D set, ~4500 damage

Tsurugi cancel D is done by holding D as soon as possible.

2nd hit of 6B forces crouch

Omohikane min damage might only be 600?

6B>6C>Ikutachi>Omohikane combos, but not really worth it with that damage.

Air Tsunugui wall-sticks

6B>6C>Ikutachi>microdash 2B>5C>2C>JC>J2C>Stein combos

6B>6C>Ikutachi>microdash 5B>2C>J2C>microdash 2B>5C>Tsurugi>Stein also combos, confirmed on Ragna.

In the corner, you can set 2 Steins with 2B>5C>Tsurugi>2B>6A>6B>5D>jc>JB>JC>2C>Beam>Tsurugi>Stein

3C still jump cancelable

Ikutachi hits mid.

Corner:

5B>5C>Tsurugi>microdash 2B>6A>6B>5D>JB>JC>J2C>Beam hit>2C>JC>Tsunugui, worked on Arakune. JB missed on Jin, and the Beam hit missed on Ragna. You can still do it with J2C>2B~ instead though.

Corner:

Throw>6A>6B>5D>Tsurugi>2C>6C>5D>Tsunugui or microdash 2B to cross under emergency tech.

After the wall-slam from 5D>Tsunugui, the beam seems to reach them right when it becomes techable.

In the OD version of Omohikane, she does the regular 8 sword pierce thing 3 times (25 hits total)

From midscreen back throw, back throw>dash 5B>6A>6C>Ikutachi>6A>6B>6C combos, but it immediately becomes techable after the 6C.

6A and 6B launch on air hit isn't as high.

2C might be head invuln?

Corner:

2B>3C>Tsurugi>microdash 2B>6A>J2C>JD>2B becomes techable after the JD, but works if you do ~2C>hjc>J2C>JD>2B~ instead.

6B>6C>Ikutachi>microdash 5B>5C>2C>JC>J2C>dash 2B>5C>6C>5D>Tsurugi, worked on Hakumen, Valk, Tager.

Dash 2B doesn't reach on small characters.

Corner:

2B>5C>Tsurugi>microdash 5B>5C>2C>J2C>J6D>2B>6A>6C>5D>J2C(beam)>2C>J2C(beam)>3C

The last J2C isn't very stable but it works, does ~3500 damage.

Corner:

2B>5C>Tsurugi>6A>6B>5C>2C>J2C>J5D>2B>5C>2C>JC>J2C

You can set Steins with this like you did in EX. If you do the last JC with a back jump, you'll be in position for Habakiri oki. The last D is set out after landing.

JD recovery (time until it's cancelable) is very short, can do D-JD-air backdash JD- and then JD before you land for non-stop beams.

Stein attack levels seem higher? They seem to have more knockback (this is about the beams I think).

Combo compilation: (probably just of stuff mentioned so far, so repeats)

~2C>hjcJ2C>JD>2B>5C>2C>JC>J2C>5D set, 2B starter 3200 Omohikane〆4100

2B>3C>Tsurugi>microdash 2B>5C>2C>J2C>2B>5C>2C>JC>J2C>3C>Omohikane 3900

2B>5C>3C>Tsurugi>5C>6C>CT>5C>2C>JCJ2C>3C 3700 5B starter ~4500

2B>5C>Tsurugi>6A>6B>5C>2C>J2C>J5D>2B>5C>2C>JC>J2C

J2C>2B>5C>6C>Ikutachi>Aerial ~2800

B>C>Tsurugi>5C>2C>JC>2B>5C>6C>CT>6A>6B>D set, 4500

5B>5c>Tsurugi>microdash 2B>6A>6B>5D>JB>JC>J2C>Beam hit>2C>JC>Tsunugui

6B>6C>Ikutachi>J2D>backwards airdash crossover>JC>J2C>microdash 2B>5C>6C>Tsurugi 2855

6B>6C>Ikutachi>microdash 2B>5C>2C>JC>J2C>Stein set

6B>6C>Ikutachi>microdash 5B>2C>J2C>microdash 2B>5C>Tsurugi>Stein set

6B>6C>Ikutachi>microdash 5B>5C>2C>JC>J2C>dash 2B>5C>6C>5D>Tsurugi

Corner throw>6A>6B>5D>Tsurugi>2C>6C>5D>Tsunugui or microdash 2B to crossunder emergency tech

Throw>5C>6C>Ikutachi>6A>6B>6C 3100

6B>6C>Ikutachi>J5D>low airdash(crossover)>JC>J2C>microdash 2B>5C>6C>Stein>Tsurugi

Probably works on full cast

At the end, 2B>5C>2C>hj5C>J2C instead works too.

Also, there's some conflicting information, but for now it seems like both hits of 6B can cancel into D, and it gatlings into 6C? I think...

Sign in to follow this