Kurushii

[AC+] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs to Mirage. Considering the distance I'd say the connection was good and playable.

So far the netplay has been fine for me at least. Had some random room disconnects with Mirage but not mid-game or anything.

GGs to Zeth, connection was pretty good despite the fact I forgot to close a PSN chat at the beggining.

Shout-outs to using secret garden when Slayer is right on top of you.

ggs to dxmds and allowing me to bs robo ky and play ABA for about 20 matches or so. Also complete first time playing of Eddie, I-no, and other characters. I don't play testament but I messed around with him too.

The netplay is so bad that I couldn't even connect to Star today...

The Netplay is so bad that I ended up playing KOF instead and had a blast.

BTW My Mai is getting better :D

ggs to Brandinoli and CABattle (if he posts here, idk)

finally learning to work anji's guard point into my game

still need to do the same with bursts though

had to get off sooner than i'd've liked cuz my connection was acting up

also gonna be picking up millia soon cuz she looks like fun

Where my Ontario/Quebec and east coast U.S. players at? I need to stop queueing into Japanese so I can actually play this game!

PSN: BaneFang

Edited by BaneFang

GGs Star, this time it was my turn to benefit from the bullshit super clash. XD

Oh and if you took a break it seems to have done you some good. You were doing your usual supers left and right...some of em even hit! :D

Edited by Dreiko

GGs Star, this time it was my turn to benefit from the bullshit super clash. XD

Oh and if you took a break it seems to have done you some good. You were doing your usual supers left and right...some of em even hit! :D

Huh? That's not making me feel very good. I used to pride myself on having better reads, but I've been throwing em out random lately and I don't really like it. Many out of frustration.

I'll upload the early ones so I can take a better look. I did some nice things differently, especially when you were stuck in corner. I'm not sure if you were jut letting yourself get hit or what. It's hard to tell what works and what is a fluke anymore.

Getting my burst grabbed was the lat straw lol.

Lemme ask you - is it actually easier for your character or mine to do damage?

Huh? That's not making me feel very good. I used to pride myself on having better reads, but I've been throwing em out random lately and I don't really like it. Many out of frustration.

I'll upload the early ones so I can take a better look. I did some nice things differently, especially when you were stuck in corner. I'm not sure if you were jut letting yourself get hit or what. It's hard to tell what works and what is a fluke anymore.

Getting my burst grabbed was the lat straw lol.

Lemme ask you - is it actually easier for your character or mine to do damage?

I'm not the type to let myself get hit or take it easy, I always try, I don't really know what to do against Baiken mainly, besides a guy called Vyers here, yours is the only other one I've ever faced. If you see me do stupid stuff it's mainly matchup inexperience, I'm not letting you get hits in lol. I'm mainly trying to get used to your alpha counters and the freaking tatami forcing me to halt my momentum, sometimes I just rush in and get matted, you kept the pressure up very good today though. You capitalized on a lot of random pokes too.

O-Sol's damage depends on his starter, if I get a counter hit with my force break or a flame pillar and I confirm it right or if you let me get lvl 3 fire, I can eat half your life with a single combo easy. If I'm level 1 fire I'll just go for oki situations with weakish damage while I build my fire up and gain meter and fish for counter fafnirs and crossup pillars and corner grabs.

So, to answer your question O-sol with meter/fire > Baiken > O-sol without meter/fire.

Me and Vyers, huh? That's something. I'm trying to take Vyer's spot as best EC Baiken. :P I have to settle for Best NY or Best LI. LOL

Me and Vyers, huh? That's something. I'm trying to take Vyer's spot as best EC Baiken. :P I have to settle for Best NY or Best LI. LOL

He taught me some stuff up-close that one time, it was eye-opening. I didn't know Baiken could seal up buttons. XD

He taught me some stuff up-close that one time, it was eye-opening. I didn't know Baiken could seal up buttons. XD

Yes, but the rules for it are kinda strange and not really in Baiken's Favor. I'm not sure if it ends early on knockdown or what but you never get a full 14 seconds - otherwise I'd use Baku seals a lot more. Baku is only really good for a FB counter that's plus nowadays.

Yes, but the rules for it are kinda strange and not really in Baiken's Favor. I'm not sure if it ends early on knockdown or what but you never get a full 14 seconds - otherwise I'd use Baku seals a lot more. Baku is only really good for a FB counter that's plus nowadays.

That's the card one, the one I Savage Fanged to take a round that one time, right?

I figure you'd just seal HS to not have to deal with grabs for a while lol.