Kurushii

[AC+] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

I see you're in NY. You should add me on PSN if you play on PSN. We'll get in some games.

Sure. I'm pretty frustraated right now, but I like Mirrors, strangely enough. Stresses neutral and spacing. Baiken and Litchi mirrors all day.

Sure. I'm pretty frustraated right now, but I like Mirrors, strangely enough. Stresses neutral and spacing. Baiken and Litchi mirrors all day.

I hate mirrors, actually, but Baiken mirrors can be pretty funny with her counters and all. Forces some tricky mind games.

I don't know if anybody already made a chat for the game yet but i'm about to make one tonight. This will make match making a little bit easier for everyone. If anybody wants an invite for this room just add me on psn and you'll be added into the chat.

PSN: Hokuwokk

GGs again Braver and Hokuwokk! Braver: I felt like such an asshole in this matchup. Watch you play so well and do so much work and then I get 25 meter and lucky. Glad our connection is super smooth though, love to play more! Hoku: Talk to me on the Jam forums/in a PM/bug me on Skype if you want help, I can't type on my PS3 ;-;. I noticed a lot of things you could work on/need to practice.

GGs to everyone I played.

GGs to you too man, Your Sol is hella baller. Holy crap I didn't know wtf to do against you. :(

GGs to you too man, Your Sol is hella baller. Holy crap I didn't know wtf to do against you. :(

Were you SenaXLena (sorry if I misspelled it)? If so, we had a few epically close matches there. I thought for sure you had that one that I won by time up; the health amounts looked the exact same, haha.

I thought you had the general idea for what to do, actually. May needs to abuse her normals and fish for counter hits while zoning, Baiken needs to zone the hell out of Sol, and that's what you seemed to be doing for the most part. Mostly there were some matchup specific kinks to iron out, like not using 6P against Sol with May except against Riot Stomp, and also not using 6P with Baiken when Sol is on the ground because 2D counter hits hurt.

I can try and give you more specifics if you want. Just PM me if so (although it may take me a while to respond -- I have been very busy of late).

GGs to TrollBadguy. Yo. This game. It's fucking amazing. Even you when you get bodied it's fun. Plus I was learning a lot so that's always good.

Sorry Zeth. I planned on fighting you and actually assumed Trollbadguy was just gonna be like "Alright I'm done bodying you", but we played for a good while and I just wanted to chill for the rest of the night.

I was SenaXLuna, (for some reason,when I'm on Swagna5B, I can't get any matches at all.) and yeah, that sounds great. I really am trying to get back into this game, Blazblue has softened my edge.

GGs to everyone I played online today, that was another 4 and half hours WELL FUCKING SPENT. GET HYPE FOR GEAR.

Also hella shoutouts to the people on PSN netplay, we had like 30-50 players playing at the same time at one point it was so awesome.

I never bump into any of you guys because I never do ranked or looking for player rooms because the game is so bad at it. Would like to play you all sometime though.

@Saphri, I wouldn't say I'm great because I just started playing seriously a week ago but I can do a few matches

is anyone here actually good at this game? if so, play me before i quit out of boredom.

If you want I will beat you up in some laggy underwater matches lol

If you want I will beat you up in some laggy underwater matches lol

ill pass on lag, and i was asking for good players...

No way - It's hard enough getting distracted by my friend list, I don't need a chat window covering spaces. :O

I'll be happy to join skype, though Skype: star-demon