Kurushii

[AC+] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs to rayplay! Great Anji vs. Sol action, could see the improvement in both of us every single game! Here's to many more!

GGs to you as well. Great Anji there!

Everyone taunting me/...

Don't worry....you're a better player than me. Btw, I'm trying to learn Robo Ky too. No idea what I'm doing yet haha. Working on meter gain and basics.

not really clear to me - everyone seems to give me a really hard time and I lose way too much life to them to be considered better.

GGs to everyone from tonight. I think Slayer clicked finally and now I kinda improvise stuff with actually works, oh what a joyous day it is. :D

GGs to ultimatefaust. If only I knew Pot-specific combos with May and Baiken. :(

More or less Pot doesn't really require CH or FRCs for longer combos.

More or less Pot doesn't really require CH or FRCs for longer combos.

Yeah, I saw one Baiken player do some pretty dope re-launch combos to Pot using 2D in the middle of it, and they did quite a bit of damage. I should go look for that vid.

GGs to everyone I played online with today, real fun games tonight. Shoutouts to that one guy online who dodges and claims it's too laggy though.

well he musnt be that good if ive never heard of him before, sis.

Please tell me you're trolling... if not, you must be living under a rock if you haven't heard of ElvenShadow... Just because you haven't heard of a player doesn't mean they're not good. I have never heard of YOU before so you must be ass in the games you play... Am I right for assuming this? No. You could be a very solid player that I never seen before and might body me if we played.

Do some research before talking down on players before you make a complete ass out of yourself for assuming things.

Edited by Shinsyn

That's my problem - I hardly know anyone so I assume everyone on netplay is shit (because netplayers are bad at the game) compared to people I know are good.

My problem is I give each and every player too much credit. And then I rage when they play with chickens without their heads. I assume everyone is as serious as I am when I play fighters online. But I'm proven wrong about 70% of the time. Like another user said on this site, they play to win. Not to play a gentlemen's game. Which really makes little sense to me.

Anyways, anyone up for some games

Edited by Surf

Just play your game and adjust if you see that they're doing dumb shit. I don't see what's so hard about that.

Anyway, is anyone playing right now, I wanna get some games in. I need to step up my game with my Sol.

EDIT: Sure, drop me an invite in about 10 minutes.

Ah cool, I havn't matched against any Sol's yet. Gimme a sec

Yea a friend of mines is trying to teach me how to play against shitty players. lol as weird as that sounds. 8/10 I lose to a scrub

Don't worry, it's been a LONG time since I played GG seriously, just got back into as of last week and I'm back to learning again lol!

BTW, drop me an invite whenever you're ready, I'm online now

I don't know, but I just posted and I got a match. I would like an invite to this chat too.

My problem is I give each and every player too much credit. And then I rage when they play with chickens without their heads. I assume everyone is as serious as I am when I play fighters online. But I'm proven wrong about 70% of the time. Like another user said on this site, they play to win. Not to play a gentlemen's game. Which really makes little sense to me.

Anyways, anyone up for some games

I feel bad sometimes, because I play everyone as if they're a competitive player, and I know there are players who want a gentlemen's game. Seems like a lot of people are turned off by balls on the screen, so I assume that ungentlemanly conduct?

GGs to Shin, after 300+ games with Ky I still cant confirm into his Earth combos or FRC right. ffffff. But yea was really fun fighting your Sol

I feel bad sometimes, because I play everyone as if they're a competitive player, and I know there are players who want a gentlemen's game. Seems like a lot of people are turned off by balls on the screen, so I assume that ungentlemanly conduct?

I'm not exactly sure what you mean