Kurushii

[AC+] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Saphri, was good to see our connection's alright. I noticed some spots of lag by the end though...Would love to play more later! Had trouble adjusting to your Potemkin at first, so used to fighting Circuitous' Potemkin that I wasn't used to the Judge Gauntlets or reversal backdashes. Hope I can learn more matchup experience from you!

perhaps i can teach you to master the art of laziness, catch you later

GGs to everyone I played tonight. Slayer is hella fun, despite online links being a tad difficult to pull of consistently. That damage though, still there.

Yeah why wouldn't I be haha, I still learn stuff from playing people of any experience level. plus I'm always glad to find someone I have 3 bars with.

Its ok cause I dropped every IAD combo which is pretty much a no-no for Chipp from what I've seen. And more importantly we're new lol. I wasnt expecting half health or more combos from you (Would suck like hell though) Should probably grind training mode at some point.

YOOO WE NEED TO HAVE A SET! Ive been looking to fighting a chipp for a while -.- !

Fine, I'll just netplay Chaos Code, harumph! ' ^'

oh wait... orz

Oh, hey, it's you. We played a bunch of games the other night, was fun for sure! :D

I will hit you up this weekend, VR. We should have 4-bars. I've only seen two 4-bars, and one of them wouldn't even let me play him.

Sure it'll be awesome to finally get to play you in AC.

GGs hoku, holtth-something and the one Zappa mirror that didn't want to play more than once after getting OWNED :x

If theres more West Coast people, feel free to add me : HellSap.

YOOO WE NEED TO HAVE A SET! Ive been looking to fighting a chipp for a while -.- !

Sorry I haven't been on GG for a few days or really any FGs. I'll play you, but I always imagined Chipp players wanting to dodge mirror matches. Add me whenever you get a chance (I would, but I'm not near my PS3 right now) and maybe I can learn some stuff.

GGs to VR-Raiden..goddamn man i need to get better. GG is no joke...

Any I-No/Chipp players around that wanna get a set with me?

ggs to everyone i played for the past, umm, week or so `3`

And Hoku, yeah, you're Chipp definitely improved (sorry, couldn't talk in the chat). You've got a lot more setups now and have a real way of moving about the screen when you get your rhythm going.

And Hoku, yeah, you're Chipp definitely improved (sorry, couldn't talk in the chat). You've got a lot more setups now and have a real way of moving about the screen when you get your rhythm going.

Haha thanks man appreciate it. Still got a lot to work on so i guess im getting there. Your Anji is really legit ._. lol. GGs again man we needa play again soon.

Looking for people to play, I'm in the Socal area, and I'm usually on late in the night. Add or shoot some invites if anyone ever wants to play.