Kurushii

[AC+] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

I must be retarded if I still play wrong after all this time and read and practice how to play right but still play wrong.

I still don't know how to play this game. How Do I play this damn game?

Edited by Star-Demon

GGs Hokuwokk. I knew Chipp mirrors were going to be nuts, but I don't even think Chipp mirrors belong in GG. It just becomes a whole new game altogether. :psyduck:

Also I don't have the IAD combo down as much as you think lol.

I must be retarded if I still play wrong after all this time and read and practice how to play right but still play wrong.

I still don't know how to play this game. How Do I play this damn game?

Don't play, feel.

Don't play, feel.

Oh, I feel all right.

GGs wieka, you're already leaps ahead of me in terms of skill.

More newbies leaving me behind to fart around in practice mode and then fuck it all up in matches in a game don't know how to play anyways.

All this fucking reading, watching and practice mode amounting to "all he does is mash GC and tatami - " Thought I learned everything I knew watching and copying Nerina matches but I guess I fucked everything up anyways. Guess I have to start over from the beginning again.

Don't even know how the game works or how to actually play it! What am I doing watching and practicing videos of anything if it amounts to shit play!?

I'm done for the night. This is fucking terrible. I'm so disgusted with everything.

Edited by Star-Demon

Oh, I feel all right.

GGs wieka, you're already leaps ahead of me in terms of skill.

More newbies leaving me behind to fart around in practice mode and then fuck it all up in matches in a game don't know how to play anyways.

All this fucking reading, watching and practice mode amounting to "all he does is mash GC and tatami - " Thought I learned everything I knew watching and copying Nerina matches but I guess I fucked everything up anyways. Guess I have to start over from the beginning again.

Don't even know how the game works or how to actually play it! What am I doing watching and practicing videos of anything if it amounts to shit play!?

I'm done for the night. This is fucking terrible. I'm so disgusted with everything.

Lol i was in the same position yu were a few days ago..you just have ANALYZE SHIT YOU DO WRONG AND FIX IT. YOU HAVE TO THINK ABOUT EVERYTHING YOU. AND PLAAAYY THIS GAME WAAAAY MOOOOREEE. DNT BE DISCOURAGED!!

GGs Hokuwokk. I knew Chipp mirrors were going to be nuts, but I don't even think Chipp mirrors belong in GG. It just becomes a whole new game altogether. :psyduck:

Also I don't have the IAD combo down as much as you think lol.

Shit dude yu got it down better than i do tho thats for damn sure.

GGs again man. Awesome matches. Learned a bit and realised a lot. Hope i was about to do the same some how so yu can level up also !

Lol i was in the same position yu were a few days ago..you just have ANALYZE SHIT YOU DO WRONG AND FIX IT. YOU HAVE TO THINK ABOUT EVERYTHING YOU. AND PLAAAYY THIS GAME WAAAAY MOOOOREEE. DNT BE DISCOURAGED!!

Like I haven't been trying?

And playing this game just makes me disgusted at this point.

I absolutely hate that everything I've worked on for all this time - wasting months of my life trying to build up a real damn game around this character and this game and it doesn't amount to much other than "he's ass". I tried really hard to analyze matches I've had that I didn't and did have recordings of, went to and got laughed at at events, sucked it up, and the end result is "I knew what to do and I fucked it up anyways" or "and then I did something stupid and got hit anyways."

It's not fucking working. I don't know what to tell you other than that. I read up, I watched up, I practiced every day at 8AM at school instead of working for a solid year, and I am still leagues worse than someone who's only been playing 3 weeks. It's a fucking embarrassment!

All that work, all that time, and everything it cost me - means nothing but a cheap laugh to most players around here when my name gets mentioned.

I'm a fucking moron, though. I'll just keep practicing whatever shit as always hoping I can master it. Same as fucking blazblue. Never getting better at any real person's pace, still a competitive joke years later.

God fucking damn....

Edited by Star-Demon

Like I haven't been trying?

And playing this game just makes me disgusted at this point.

I absolutely hate that everything I've worked on for all this time - wasting months of my life trying to build up a real damn game around this character and this game and it doesn't amount to much other than "he's ass". I tried really hard to analyze matches I've had that I didn't and did have recordings of, went to and got laughed at at events, sucked it up, and the end result is "I knew what to do and I fucked it up anyways" or "and then I did something stupid and got hit anyways."

It's not fucking working. I don't know what to tell you other than that. I read up, I watched up, I practiced every day at 8AM at school instead of working for a solid year, and I am still leagues worse than someone who's only been playing 3 weeks. It's a fucking embarrassment!

All that work, all that time, and everything it cost me - means nothing but a cheap laugh to most players around here when my name gets mentioned.

I'm a fucking moron, though. I'll just keep practicing whatever shit as always hoping I can master it. Same as fucking blazblue. Never getting better at any real person's pace, still a competitive joke years later.

God fucking damn....

Well uhhh...

Its just a game :P LOL GG is a hard ass game so dont feel like yu're alone.

Shoutouts to Dr. Stormlocke for completely and utterly defeating me...

#profoundsadness

At least I manage to squeeze out a few round wins ; -;

Err... Sounds like you should just have a more positive attitude?

Also, winning is not a right. You sound entitled to winning. It's a privilege to those who can figure out their opponent's patterns. People evolve and learn, so of course it's going to be hard to win. Maybe you just need to reflect on what it means to win consistently?

Err... Sounds like you should just have a more positive attitude?

Also, winning is not a right. You sound entitled to winning. It's a privilege to those who can figure out their opponent's patterns. People evolve and learn, so of course it's going to be hard to win. Maybe you just need to reflect on what it means to win consistently?

Wise word from my good friend sophi, winning don't matter, is about to learn each others. you have to start give your part Star.

Shoutouts to Dr. Stormlocke for completely and utterly defeating me...

#profoundsadness

At least I manage to squeeze out a few round wins ; -;

Don't feel bad, at least you got some rounds. I almost had one round, and he squeezed that away from me. I was not ready for super agro det mode robot at all.

GG's Stormlocke. The connection was surprisingly better than I was expecting for coast to coast!

Okay - Feeling better.

Okay, cause I was laughing my ass off. Getting angry doesnt do jack, I've been playing Guilty Gear for a decade. If some new player beats me, more power to them?

If your main is Baiken, gl not getting easy damage and having bad matchups. Then again, if your at the top of your game, good luck never getting hit and annoying the fuck out of the other player until they mess up, get CH and get dust looped by you.

Can you start your loops off most setups? I think its 2d>tatami (or whatever character specfici setups there are) into wackyness, or crazy iad tatami stuff. Do you have a strong nuetral game and understand the importance of just jumping up and down and whiffing j.s?

It sounds like there might be some sort of fundamental flaw or severe problem with your playstyle or your mentality. Best thing is what you did - calm the fuck down. Next is to try to change your approach. If you don't already do this - go play SSF4 or KoF... Go play some other game with some other pacing and understand the flow and the way to win in that play-style, learn to adapt and come back. When GG scene died down here and there was a lull (Blazblue) I played more Capcom games, improved my fundamentals and was stronger at the game. Read all the playing to win shit and articles on SRK and apply that all to your game, it helps - believe it or not - even if its not intended strictly for 'airdashers'. GL and most importantly, HF.

Man, I need to play online more and knock off my years of rust, *sigh*

^^ this. Coming from someone who has also been playing this game for over a decade, listen to this man.

Also GGs to everyone I've played recently. I know I'm in the minority but I've had no huge problems with lag or the netcode. Even coast to coast connections have been fairly solid. Feel free to throw me some invites no matter where, iin the US at least, you are.

I'm getting a PS3 soon and will be playing again soon I hope! I'll add you guys once I'm online :)

JOIN THE PSN CHAT ONCE YOU GET ONLINE

Goddamn I needa get my GG on. Got SFxT on sale the other day and I've been playing that for a little <__<...

IDK WTF I'M DOING :[

Try to relax star-demon. Though I'm new, a 29% win percentage isn't the most fun thing in the world. However, I am the type that will keep playing even if I'm losing 10-1. Sometimes I have no idea what to do using A.B.A. or Robo Ky. But you have to have the attitude that you're gonna figure things out little by little even through loses. Post-college real life and pre-grad school/career stuff keeps things in perspective too.

Edited by TeeJay