Kurushii

[AC+] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

ABA is just one of those chars I've no matchup experience against, I gather she like, loses life when her key is powered up and has to drink it back up...and she hits hard lol. Robo-ky is my buddy's main though, so I know what to watch for and how to approach him. :D

Oh wow. Explains why I never got dash meter or many 2H knockdowns. I probably should play you more then. Yeah three knockdowns or so on A.B.A means I'm dead or instant killed by some characters.

Edited by TeeJay

Saphri, technically my one goal when doing Versus is to come within at least 30% Health of stealing a round. I can't steal a match because I know my opponents are too good and are able to do combos. Me? I have simple execution problems on Fireballs (and don't even get me started on that DP).

The problem isn't always doing them in training - most times if done solo I can do them quite well. However, force me to slap 'em in a combo and I start whiffing more (and it gets even worse if I have a live opponent threatening me with damage).

My mentality comes from the 90s era thought that you were good if you beat the boss and/or secret boss without dying. Oftentimes that meant abusing - you guessed it - damage. The more damage something did, the better your chances of beating the game and thus "being pro". Outdated mindset I know, but I don't know a way to psychologically stop thinking that way. It's like it's rooted deep down.

GGs. You double eliminated me and I had to move on since someone else wanted to play. Feel free to invite whenever.

I see. Smart way to stream.

I see. Smart way to stream.

Well there's no lobbies and I want to give everyone a turn personally. It's enough to be double eliminated in this circumstance.

All that work, all that time, and everything it cost me - means nothing but a cheap laugh to most players around here when my name gets mentioned.

after playing you i have this to say, my initial impressions of you arent good, if you actually care about improving in this game, and not just being an attention seeking failure, stop talking about your stream and play with some good players, if you dont make an effort to actually play good players instead of avoiding them, and instead of learning, just whining on the forums, ill know that you are a fake.

after playing you i have this to say, my initial impressions of you arent good, if you actually care about improving in this game, and not just being an attention seeking failure, stop talking about your stream and play with some good players, if you dont make an effort to actually play good players instead of avoiding them, and instead of learning, just whining on the forums, ill know that you are a fake.

What are you talking about? What does my stream have to do with what I was saying before?

What good players have I avoided? Brandino and I still play, even though he tells people I'm awful. I haven't gotten to play GG yet with Mynus or Mahouko. I don't think I've had the opportunity to play with other people I've met on the netplay yet.

*Who* are you talking about?

Guys, guys, don't be negative now, this is a group effort, we're all trying to get better here, some of us are just a bit closer to the unattainable perfection than others, that's it. :p

Saphri, you're saying some right things but you don't have to...beat people over the head with them, kindness is a virtue, not a sign of weakness.

Star, you take this too seriously, put too much pressure on yourself, then proceed to falter under it. Stop eeeet!

There, done, group hug?

What are you talking about? What does my stream have to do with what I was saying before?

i dont watch streams as a habit, but when you mentioned your stream to me for some reason in psn chat and then took a while to respond to my messages when you left me with no notice after three games, i found your stream and i heard you say something like "why do good players try to play with bad players? why dont the good players just leave the bad players alone?" thats not the sort of attitude that would come from someone who wants to improve. i feel that you just wasted my time and attention however briefly...

i dont watch streams as a habit, but when you mentioned your stream to me for some reason in psn chat and then took a while to respond to my messages when you left me with no notice after three games

I didn't answer you right away because I was busy playing SaxPlayaTJ, who also wanted games. I don't like responding to 6 mails using either controller or keypad.

I like how you complained about good players playing worse players, and then about still being bad despite playing a lot for a really long time.

:D

GGs Stormlocke and Uri_WoZ. Usual ass whooping from Robo-Ky -__-... and first time playing Axl :/. Now all I need to face are...Eddie,Pot,Millia,I-No,Bridget,May.

HMU FOR SETS!!! LEARNING MORE DAY BY DAY!

GGs to Hellknight_10, MisterBagduy and Hakuwokk for the sets yesterday.

I'm getting better with I-No daily because of the good competition, but I'm really starting to feel Axl.

I want to say GGs to Kuro, Storm, and anyone else I played (I'm not gonna remember all the names). Had fun, and definitely need to change dat sig to Ky.

Furthermore, Ace, I took your advice regarding SF4 and I still don't see what this whole topic of "flow" of the match is supposed to be that SF4 is supposed to teach me. All I see is my butt gettin' whooped over and over.

Mad shoutouts to Brandinoli for stomping a mud hole in my arse = w=

I managed to get 4 individual round wins, and totally choked on getting a game win lol. Hopefully if we fight again I'll have improved some small iota haha, still had lots of fun ^^

GGs King_Free, dxmds and whoever I played earlier. Robo Ky is causing growing pains. I'm still learning these characters. I am very weak against Potemkin.

GGs Stormlocke and Uri_WoZ. Usual ass whooping from Robo-Ky -__-... and first time playing Axl :/. Now all I need to face are...Eddie,Pot,Millia,I-No,Bridget,May.

HMU FOR SETS!!! LEARNING MORE DAY BY DAY!

Wow, I need to play against a good Robo. I have no idea what I should be doing.

Edited by TeeJay

Hey all, I'm really in need of any GG matches with ideally as little lag as possible; I'm having a hard time getting random people or it's just too laggy to enjoy. I'm in Chicago, IL, so anyone relatively close to IL would probably be fine. PSN is WoocashPL, I'll welcome anyone, just hit me up. (Please?)