Kurushii

[AC+] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

I finally fought a good Millia...and oh boy is she trouble with those oki setups and instant overheads. I won maybe a third of the matches but it was all entirely fun. Played the same random person for like 3 hours lol.

Was this our matches? It was a fun and super long session, haha. The main guy I play with irl is a Slayer so I know the match up really well. It's still traditionally a shitty match for Millia though.

ggs dont_explain and Saphri. I really like fighting your Testament Saphri. Actually forces me to sit still and think.

hoping to get a better switch soon so that should improve my connection a bit. It's already pretty good with the people I play, so maybe it'll just let me play against more? Good, cause I need the matchup exp bad.

Edited by Amadeous

GGs to everyone I've played in the past week, my PSN is sasugapsyblade. I dunno if it's just me, but has PSN GG been terrible for everyone the past 2 days? Every game I've gotten has felt like delay 5+. I even played someone in the same state, and it felt like a coast to coast connection.

GGs to Uri_WoZ and DinDragmire

I wonder if I could run online tourneys with this tsundere ass netcode

No....just no....the thought is hurting my head

Press start leave thread

GGs to everyone I've played in the past couple weeks. Just hit my stride where I'm getting better every match. Always an exciting time when learning a character stops being a chore and becomes rewarding. I've noticed that the netcode is really inconsistent, after 5 or 6 matches it gets laggy.

GGs to everyone I've played in the past couple weeks. Just hit my stride where I'm getting better every match. Always an exciting time when learning a character stops being a chore and becomes rewarding. I've noticed that the netcode is really inconsistent, after 5 or 6 matches it gets laggy.

Hey there, we had a few Slayer mirrors the other day. Was quite fun. :D

Was this our matches? It was a fun and super long session, haha. The main guy I play with irl is a Slayer so I know the match up really well. It's still traditionally a shitty match for Millia though.

Yeah they were lol. Slayer is my new sub, I picked him up about 2 weeks ago, I'm happy with the results so far. XD

My main's O-Sol, there's some matchups with him where I just have trouble getting started while some other ones are like that with Slayer. Millia I guess worked in Slayer's favor if he actually managed to get a hit in cause...yeah...half your life goes poof XD. I did wish I had a DP at times though. Playing a char without a DP on GG will teach you a whole new level of blocking.

Edited by Dreiko

ggs to Uri-Woz. I was a tad embarrassed with that May dolphin spam match. Axl is a character I have trouble dealing with. The I-no matches were fun but you adjusted after a few matches and I didn't at all. I also failed to hit confirm any 5HS frc combos. I still have a lot of work to put into neutral, pressure, and everything else.

GGs to people who don't think and act like I'm completely awful.

GGs to PSN chat lol that shit is hilarious. Stream loved it.

What? Baiken isn't particularly easy, and definitely isn't the easiest character even outside of her above average combo difficulty. Who is telling you that Baiken is all beginner mode?

I am not at liberty to say who told me Baiken is cheap and beginner because of an agreement I made with an admin.

I am definitely sure she's considered a character for people to scrub GC. Thus she is for scrubs and frauds, as she is easily beaten by people that aren't bad at the game.

Edited by Star-Demon

Baiken in AC is relatively easy in comparison to her older #R and Slash iterations.

I don't think she's hard to pick up and use, but she lends herself to bad habits for learners (over-reliance on counters being easily the biggest offender). Her BnBs aren't hard imho, but her advanced combos can be pretty frustrating. I also think she's one of the hardest characters to play online. Counters require tight timing and small amounts of error can result in huge punishment from good players, and I still have never gotten Sakura FRC down online.

I am not at liberty to say who told me Baiken is cheap and beginner because of an agreement I made with an admin.

I am definitely sure she's considered a character for people to scrub GC. Thus she is for scrubs and frauds, as she is easily beaten by people that aren't bad at the game.

That doesn't make her easy at all though, by most reasonable estimation that actually means she's harder to play successfully. Especially online, like orrax was saying.

She's made of glass (and isn't even a canon) and it becomes really easy to screw up in a critical fashion. Some might disagree with me, but I definitely do not recommend Baiken for people new to GG and am willing to argue the point.

GG's to nechney and Ronald-kun. My Millia hasn't played against a lot of characters so the hours on end sessions with great Faust and Dizzy players makes it feel like I'm playing a new game :P

GGs to sasugapsyken earlier. Sorry I just stopped there, my attention was demanded elsewhere. I wish we'd get to play more cause those were some epic games but there's always next time! XD

I was glad to see I understood the Dizzy matchup a bit more now, gotta respect the biteheads and her throw range is absurd...but she dies fast XD. Yours was literally the first proper one I ever fought.

GGs to sasugapsyken earlier. Sorry I just stopped there, my attention was demanded elsewhere. I wish we'd get to play more cause those were some epic games but there's always next time! XD

I was glad to see I understood the Dizzy matchup a bit more now, gotta respect the biteheads and her throw range is absurd...but she dies fast XD. Yours was literally the first proper one I ever fought.

Hmm surprised i havent played yu yet...we shud get a set in sometime.

GGs! We should definitely play more, I don't get to play against Slayer very much these days

Why do Gatling and combos that work fine in training mode don't work at all in a match? I haven't landed a single one. I asked people if my settings are right and they said it was fine. Is there a mechanic I don't know about? I'm tired of never being able use a gatling or basic bnb in a match.

Theres always some lag for online games which can royally screw up your timing. That may have something to do with it.

"Netplay is no excuse"

lol guilty gear's netcode right now is absolutely a legit excuse. i've had like 5 ranked matches out of 200 where i don't notice the lag. i feel your pain stardemon.

in offline games and online games with people i know close by, i can do any of baiken's combos from dustloop's baiken guide just fine... but on most every match i have against randoms i'm reduced to gatling 2s into 5s into 2s etc since that's the only thing that consistently works.

it's a miracle that i got the 10 in a row achievement.

I want more 2K confirms ( IDK how fucking vyers lands 2K so much...it's point black hitbox.) but I will not get them. I can't even get the same combos you talked about. Can't FRC tatami or j.D or do a proper JC j.p

I don't want to say that my matches with Zidane of Mynus months ago went better than this garbage, but they did. And Frigging zidane was so bored of having me around he was looking for ANYONE else to come and ask me to leave and holding his head in his hands between matches...

I'm tired of working on shit for so long and never getting to use it. This game has cost me tens of thousands of dollars in wasted life and student debt.. I want something in exchange for ruining my life further.