Kurushii

[AC+] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

good games to everyone i played tonight. it was fun shaking off the rust. hellknight said it best, tsundere netcode is tsundere

Yo, DBC, we should play sometime so I can leech Venom strats we can catch up on barely knowing each other.

Looking for Europeans to netplay with. Add me on Skype @ kashoucanavi and the same on PSN.

Way too few players over here who don't think they are too good for online.

Are you serious!?!?

#*^&!@#!%#@%+

I've been trying to find someone who plays out here for 6 years. Do you play with anyone offline around these parts?

Haven't been able to at all.

GG's Zeth and everyon else I've played this week.

@DBC: We should play sometime, I've gotten MUCH better at the game now, unlike when I was in VA Beach LOL!

GG's to the few people who didn't rage quit on me tonight.

Edited by R2ya

GGs to rip and pika. You guys <3

Pika, awesome connection the whole time for once. Sorry your d-pad is tsundere =(

GGs.

Umm...FD more and try not to put yourself in the corner so much. FDing can really mess up with my pressure especially when I have to worry about GCs already. Also if you're going to constantly try and jump out of my pressure learn how to 1f jump and super 1f jump. As far as neutral goes, tatami more against HOS. Smartly, not at a height where I can dash under them and punish you for free.

GGs Brandinoli and Pika.

Brandi, solid HOS action there. Notoriously bad matchup for millia, but a fun one.

GGs with Star-demon. You really need to stay aggressive and don't be so cautious. You perfected me a round and had me corned the first 2 matches. I had no idea why you changed up suddenly the next few-- well game 5 you definitely did.

Rooms are just 1v1 so people likely do, then someone joins, then the room is not visible any more when you look for rooms to join.

GGs with Star-demon. You really need to stay aggressive and don't be so cautious. You perfected me a round and had me corned the first 2 matches. I had no idea why you changed up suddenly the next few-- well game 5 you definitely did.

I got really frustrated and thought you were really just mashing me out with slidelaser. No clue you actually felt pressured.