Kurushii

[AC+] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

I got really frustrated and thought you were really just mashing me out with slidelaser. No clue you actually felt pressured.

Rofl i use 2k, 2HS to punish some things. If I can't hit-confirm air combo you, I'm just gonna hit-confirm 2HS lazer you and go for Lv. 2 bazooka oki or 5P pressure. That's really all I was doing. I wasn't trolling or anything. I mean, I was using different pressure strings like 5P, 5S, 2P, missile or 5P, 5S, 2P, f.S, horsie, or 5P, 5k mash, or 5P, 5S, j.S, J.HS. 5P or whatever variations I can think of.

Robo Kys 2HS Lazer are -7 on block. I can't just abuse that stuff. I was sometimes making you block it on purpose so I can bait counter-hits with 5HS frc. You had me blocking a lot. I was not sure why you stopped after a bunch of close matches. I was adjusting to online play because I was missing frcs. But, it was pretty competitive.

Edited by TeeJay

Ah, well that makes a little more sense. I guess I was getting frustrated because I didn't understand the move and felt I was just fucking everything up. I was out of motivation by the 5th match because of it.

This is gonna take some getting used to, I can tell. Played my first PSN online sets today... idk if it's just me or not, but it felt even laggier than XBL. I managed to properly jump cancel during a combo like, once every 40 tries or so. Gah, oh well.

Well, I stand corrected. Turns out I can actually execute and play GGs with people.

Real talk though? PSN chatroom was gdlk tonight. Most fun ever had chatting with randoms online, fo sho.

^haha, missed that.

GGs a couple days ago to pika ft10, hold da laaaag. And GGs to Chrome, same storrrryyyy.

For those who have really good connection with me and are local to my area: I'll be at UCI in Irvine on tuesdays, bringing a GG setup for anyone interested in coming down for some real matches. Just check the UCI Fight Nights thread in the match finder section for the when and where (they have a facebook page also that updates you with all the info on their events automatically). Also, they play hella umvc3 there.

Good games to Alientech00 and Azureblackfang. I have no idea if they are DL people. I haven't played online in a while but it was nice to know I've improved a little. Though I still have to adjust to online defense and aggression.

Anyone anywhere near the west coast want to play for a while? I have until like 2pm pst to play.

Well in general I'm

Mojoplenty on psn if anyone ever wants to play somewhere near the west coast.

Edited by Osuna

OH ****, you're Mojo?

I'm trying to get online a little bit more again, but it's rough with my work schedule. You guys might see me around on some nights at like 10:00PM PST. Maybe.

Probably gonna jump online tonight, send me a friend request if you're MW/EC/SE area and want to play. PSN: Amadeous4446

Hello all. First off i am new to being a member here, though not new at all to GGXX nor the website. been Guilty gear fan from ages and always get in the game and from their, on and off. Thanks to the PSN network i can finally play some matches and improve my game. I am not hardcore player, but i can be fairley decent. competed in lots of tournaments for other fighting games and usually place high/ from top. Anyways, after years and years of Guilty gear, i discovered i am not even that great compared to the usual GGXX player due to lack of competition...and i would like to have a chance to become better haha. age is a restriction due to time and responsibilities but i try my best to fit in practice and dedication.

i noticed brandonili, order sol player? amazing man...kicked my ass and showed me some real Order sol playing style. thank you for that and i wish to fight you again, but just hope it's not laggy like the usual.

noticed many names in here who kicked my ass repeatedly and i would like to have more matches if possible. if anyone interested please add me up on PSN? name is also (xxteefxx) (i think). I am also on dust loop channel.

Currently trying to master venom, would be awsm to find some people who can help :)...cheers and great site!

GGs to sasugapsyblade and Evid3nts lol feel like im getting better :) i just need to study some damn match ups for once..

Hmmm...Well, slowly hitconfirming better but against the players I have to play against I need much better defensive skills.

Trouble is I don't really know what they like to do or are capable of doing. I don't have a picture of what their options look like.

I can't play in this community with a bad defense - it's unacceptable. I have to somehow begin to understand how they play and what their options are and stop playing anime club.

Start reading the matchup forum threads of other characters for what their matchup vs Baiken looks like. That should tell you what they want to do to you and what they're afraid of you doing. Or at least start you in that direction.

Start reading the matchup forum threads of other characters for what their matchup vs Baiken looks like. That should tell you what they want to do to you and what they're afraid of you doing. Or at least start you in that direction.

I haven't done that in a while, actually. I should give that another run and then start asking people if they are really autopiloting or not. No one likes giving an honest answer online though.

...for making the mic not work for Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus (your greatest work).

It has forced me to stfu and focus on the game.

In other words, you have sharpened my samurai spirit.

I will prolly still use it every now and then for other fighters but I will try to refrain.

Chrono Phantasma, urgh...don't know if I can resist lol.

Still gotta say though, GG PSN community, man up a bit.

"In other words, you have sharpened my samurai spirit."

Guys, all I basically do is work part time and train (muay thai, boxing, jiujitsu, MMA, fighting games).

The only difference fighting games has from the rest is that it doesn't hurt physically. (Well, actually...)

I forgot in all my shittalk that fighting games deserve honor and respect as well.

My advice for all of you is to read martial arts books! Not so much the technique ones (you guys already know what to do here in respect to fighting games), but the philosophy or autobiographical ones (ex. Karate-Do: My Way of Life: Gichin Funakoshi). Then move on to the likes of Socrates and Nietzche, and then perhaps the Bible (not trying to force this here, just saying what works for me).

I spoke too much (as usual).