Kurushii

[AC+] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GG's Brandinoli. I always seem to start off stronger than I start, I assume I get really predictable after a while. Several executional errors on my part, way too many pilebunkers because of negative edge and some other bullshit I can't explain. I feel I do alright at neutral, but when I try to beat your pokes I end up trying a counter to a move you're not doing.

Also, you're the first person to grab my burst. The first time I just new if I bursted it was going to be grabbed but my hand just automatically went to H+D. I think maybe I wanted to see what it felt like.

Again, GG's. It's always fun to play you, and I feel I've improved a fair amount.

Well, after fighting lots of Gokus and Vegetas I went back to fight Krillin but I don't feel satisfied, even though I went 11-0.

This still isn't good enough. There are people that need to lose, and I need a win next month. I'm not happy with this. It's not enough.

GGs to Osuna, OneSanitarium, Krono_1999, and Goldenrody. God it feels good to play people again.

If there's anybody still dealing with this murky netcode on or near the West Coast, I'm more than willing to go for a big set when I have the time.

PSN: DQRF

Main: Sol

Subs: O-Sol, Zappa. When I get some time to dedicate I'll have a pocket Eddie.

Area: SoCal

Times available: Most weekday nights excluding Tuesdays. Most of the day on weekends.

Edited by Kaizen
because reasons

in the process of adding a bunch of people on psn.

EDIT: GG's brandinoli. I wish I want so boring to play against but it comes with the territory of not having that many people to play against. I got a reason to grind now at least.

Edited by Electric Red

Hi. I'm working on 6 pack.

Somebody netplay me as my buzz kicks in

My psn is bbqsaucejrz

Edit: add me/ send invite because ill probably forget to check back here

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using Tapatalk 2

GG's to everyone. SymVicious, you were the first I-no I fought that didn't just jump back>note>hover dash into ALWAYS highs. Also 6 FRC 6 was fun to see. I hope the lag between us wasn't too bad, and sorry for the disconnects, I have no idea what was going on. GGs!

GGs that Baiken I played. I protected my color!

Hand Shakes to others. I don't know what I'm doing playing this game if I can't compete versus any of you. Waste of time training up to play at NL when I just don't belong even playing Netplay and just go to look like a clown and reenforce the fact I'm not cut out to play. Confidence = 0.

You guys were running circles around me - Like just pushing lots of buttons and I just don't know what to do about any of it.

Edited by Star-Demon

GG's to SymVicious and Brandinoli.

You guys are a lot of fun to play and are hard as hell to beat.

GG's to everyone I played the past couple of weeks

Any chance of you showing up to UFGT?

GG's Brandino, I feel my Chipp is getting stronger, one of these days, I will obtain more than one win a week against you LOL!

GGs, always great games when we play :cool:

You should totally come out for UFGT, the GG tourney should be pretty awesome.

GGs to JusticeForNone, connection was awesome today :)

I've never fought a Millia before you. Goddamn does she mix you up. I need to work on better timing my moves. Also, fuck negative edge for giving me a crosswise near the end of our set. Oh well, it's fun getting experience from playing. GG's.

New to GG looking for some matches. I'm out of town at the moment but I'll be back in town Saturday. I play out of SC and I main Johnny.

I'd send you an invite brandino if I was at home but I'm out of town at the moment

GG's to JusticeForNone. I would've played more, but I was getting yelled at for playing online GG at an offline SF gathering.

I'm surprised you can hit those Slayer combos online. I've never tried them, but they look to be heavily timing-based.

I dropped a fair amount of things. I even had trouble with BDC Mappa/5K>Mappa since the slight lag (and that large spike near the end) were fucking up with my TK motions. The timings aren't too bad, so I can usually get them during slightly lag.

GG's, you were a fun Venom to fight. Mixed me up quite a bit and reminded me that FD exists.

If there's anyone who lives in Japan, can you please add me on PSN? I need help getting better at Guilty Gear.

GGs Rip2Ya, good Robo-Ky stuff you got. Wish the connection had slightly less delay but eh what can you do?

GG's Amadeous.

I don't think I have ever been dizzied so much before. I gotta quit mashing and IB more!

Next time we play I can try hosting to see if the lag is any better.