Kurushii

[AC+] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Recently just joined this forum so hello...

Also i want to get better in this game. remember playing long time ago with my brother who showed me it.

please add me or let me add you whenever we get the chance. really do love this game

*note* sadly i don't have this new... +R update? so you'll have to bear with me on this :/

Recently just joined this forum so hello...

Also i want to get better in this game. remember playing long time ago with my brother who showed me it.

please add me or let me add you whenever we get the chance. really do love this game

*note* sadly i don't have this new... +R update? so you'll have to bear with me on this :/

If you want to get better you should join the GGAC PSN Chatroom. Got a lot of players that could show you a thing or two. Add me on PSN for an invite to the chat, man.

i gave in. i have +r. add me: zyngagamedesign

i live in EC.

YOOOO Where in MA you from? I live in the South Shore so like randolph, braintree, canton blah blah...

wussup yall, im tryna get back into GGxxac+ and knock the rust off B4 +R updates...

PSN ID=THORNCKITYGZ

HMU if u wanna run sum casual sets!!!!

Yo. Trying to learn this game in preparation for both +R and Xrd.

PSN: MateXzero

YOOOO Where in MA you from? I live in the South Shore so like randolph, braintree, canton blah blah...

YOOOOO. We gotta play. Same location after all.

For those of you who don't know, people on Plus R-updated GG will never be able to connect to people with just AC+, even when in AC mode because they have different version numbers.

People with Plus R have to switch to the US version to play AC with those who don't have Plus R.

Yo. Trying to learn this game in preparation for both +R and Xrd.

PSN: MateXzero

You. You're the Order-Sol player I faced several times tonight. You were the only person I played against in which the matches' lag wasn't absolutely killer. I was the A.B.A player by the way. :AB:

So, yeah. I finally bought AC for PSN. AC+R is coming out soon which I want to get in on. And I thought I'd have fun and play some online matches this evening so I went and downloaded it a couple hours ago. AND LORD ALMIGHTY. I heard people say that it wasn't so great online but I could hardly believe this shit. It takes me 20 mins to find a match. Not find a match with strict specifications (e.g. region, connection) but find ANY match. Once I finally find someone, the game is so laggy that I can't even do my effing rekkas let alone put together a half decent combo upon connecting.

I couldn't even block Greed Sever. Had some scrubby Ky hit me with it like 8 times in one match. :psyduck:

How do you guys put up with it?!

EDIT: Oh yeah. My Mooshi-Q account on PSN has been forever lost. Been using my old one "Doomstench".

Edited by Mooshi-Q

You. You're the Order-Sol player I faced several times tonight. You were the only person I played against in which the matches' lag wasn't absolutely killer. I was the A.B.A player by the way. :AB:

So, yeah. I finally bought AC for PSN. AC+R is coming out soon which I want to get in on. And I thought I'd have fun and play some online matches this evening so I went and downloaded it a couple hours ago. AND LORD ALMIGHTY. I heard people say that it wasn't so great online but I could hardly believe this shit. It takes me 20 mins to find a match. Not find a match with strict specifications (e.g. region, connection) but find ANY match. Once I finally find someone, the game is so laggy that I can't even do my effing rekkas let alone put together a half decent combo upon connecting.

I couldn't even block Greed Sever. Had some scrubby Ky hit me with it like 8 times in one match. :psyduck:

EDIT: Oh yeah. My Mooshi-Q account on PSN has been forever lost. Been using my old one "Doomstench".

GGs. Wish I could take a match off ya. lol. And glad that the matches weren't the worst kind of laggy for you.

But yeah. Same feelings and experience here on the online play. Whether Ranked or Player match, finding a match takes so dang long. And then you get a match and you could potentially have 1 second and a half of input delay. I spent a decent amount of time in training mode to get used to the controls (still shaking off SF habits), yet in the end, I go right back to mashing to ensure my inputs even come out sometimes online. I really don't get why it seems like outside Capcom, no other Japanese company wants to use GGPO.

This is a pretty much a friend list game, so don't bother with Ranked. Join the chat and link up with the players who frequent it. Or if you want to do neither of those, you can post up here whenever trying to play, and hopefully someone lurking will hit you up.

As far as online Greed Sever, it takes years of special training to be able to block that shit :cool:

Guys, I'm looking at your areas. We usually have eastcoasters in the Matchmaker chat alot of the times. I can give you an invite if you guys want. Much better than using the in game matchmaking.

Guys, I'm looking at your areas. We usually have eastcoasters in the Matchmaker chat alot of the times. I can give you an invite if you guys want. Much better than using the in game matchmaking.

I'm done for the night, but thanks. Maybe later today.

Is this the right place to look for players on JPN +R?

My PSN is lokadero. Pot player.

I will be on tonight through out.

If not, hit me up on here. I love to get some games on.

GGs. Wish I could take a match off ya. lol. And glad that the matches weren't the worst kind of laggy for you.

*tip of the hat*

This is a pretty much a friend list game, so don't bother with Ranked. Join the chat and link up with the players who frequent it. Or if you want to do neither of those, you can post up here whenever trying to play, and hopefully someone lurking will hit you up.

As far as online Greed Sever, it takes years of special training to be able to block that shit :cool:

I imagine you had to build up your psychic foresight as it doesn't seem possible by reaction. :v:

Anyway, am I reading this chat room business correctly? It's through PSN so it's not something that I can just join but something that I have to be invited to every time I log on?

Is there anything like an IRC room that PS folk me up on?

*tip of the hat*

I imagine you had to build up your psychic foresight as it doesn't seem possible by reaction. :v:

Anyway, am I reading this chat room business correctly? It's through PSN so it's not something that I can just join but something that I have to be invited to every time I log on?

You can leave the room and not delete it. In that way, you can join it anytime.

*tip of the hat*

I can invite you. I made the chat myself. Look out for a friend request from me.

I can invite you. I made the chat myself. Look out for a friend request from me.

Thanks. ...but did you read my previous post? I lost my 'Mooshi-Q' account on PSN and am forced to use my old 'Doomstench' account. So send the invite there if you would be so kind.

...I'm going to go change that now in my control panel.