Kurushii

[AC+] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

PSN: TheShinobist

Region: Souf (Also able to play vs. EC/MW)

I'll be on for a few hours tonight to hit me up if you want to play.

Anyone in the US (East coast or Midwest preferred, but not exclusive) looking to play +R? I'm getting tired of 100% training moding this thing. Get at me.

PSN Agendine

Good games to everyone in the DLMM PSN chatroom I've been playing with for the passed month. You guys have been improving my SL/AB game tremendously. <3

GGs to Agendine, even though I found you randomly lol.

Feel free to add me, (anyone really, so long as you're kind of close to Texas) because so long as I'm online I'm always down for some matches :3

Anyone available to play a few right now? +R of course. I'll have a room open. I'm in newyork so try to be close as to avoid as much lag as we can. Don't know how long I'll be on.

Only ended up being on for an hour but thanks eet_carrot for the matches for a one bar it was workable... No FRCs but wouldn't have helped me much against some of your characters. GGs!

I'm surprised I managed even 1 bar with someone across the country. GGs man and thanks for the Kliff experience.

Also GGs to Shadowredzero if you're on here.

If anybody wants to play a Kliff on +R add UltraFoxFire.

I'm usually up for games whenever.

bit late on this, but GGs Pignuttz. LOL @ dem projectile wars. I'm getting good SG input practice here.