Kurushii

[AC+] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Psn: Dragok_155

Jam player

Just baught ACR from the japanese network

Will accept any requests as long as its for ACR

Pls mention dusloop in the friend request so I know why I received it other wise I will ignore it

Hi I'm looking for European players with good connection. I'm from Finland.

I have very little match experience and I'm looking forward to any level of play.

I use Johnny and sometimes Bridget, Slayer or Anji.

PSN ID: roflingstones

Usually around 18:00 - 24:00 GMT+2

Hi I'm looking for European players with good connection. I'm from Finland.

Hey man added ya as I'm in nl and should be decent(though i have no experience with gg netcode other than vs us(awful) or local nl(fantastic)

also noticed i forgot to ever add myself in this topic ever, silly me.

PSN: Deadly_Creampuff

I'm a dutch player, very new to gG series but loving every bit of it, I fear I can't put up much of a fight yet, but I love the learning experience. Started out with Jam, but in light of Xrd been picking up milia and enjoying her far more than I ever expected.

Be gentle :3

Man this sucks how do I prep my Slayer, Ino and Eddie for Xrd with no matches, anybody still playing? Im just gonna start adding mofo's.

Sent from my SCH-R530M using Tapatalk

Posting in the other two topics didn't yield any results, so I figured I'd try here!

PSN: ObjectionWright

Amateur Millia player, if anyone wants to play, just add me on PSN

PSN: BrokenStar96

I need all the practice I can get.

Macarthurblunts i was in the lab grinding SL overhead confirm just add me on psn we'll play sometime tonight or tomorrow.

Good games to 50-50 and Dubiouscurvloop

Sorry you guys had to deal with my sucky Dizzy and Millia, I'm still not quite used to mix ups in Guilty Gear yet. (Which is a real handicap with Millia, the mix up queen)

Its cool im learning too. Play me anytime bro. Im learning several characters right now, so i need as many matches as possible.

Day 1 of +R for me and everyone else who waited... hella GGs today! Shoutouts to Dr. Stormlocke (I'd really like to play you again sometime, your level of play is astounding) Dropped Inputs, BeastOfFire, MacBlunts, Desmon Delaghetto, hursh191, and jrnnn. I had to shake off some rust when the day started, and started out playing the Sol MU (Shoutouts to 80% consistency with dustloops, and what felt like 95% with other combos... that's some crazy solid execution man, good stuff) I got bodied pretty hard for the better part of the day before falling into sets with some newer players, I should probably stop doing Jackhound at neutral and making other ill-conceived choices (mostly neutral or defensive game stuff) that just don't do the job... which is gonna take some work, but I'm up for it.

Looking forward to playing lots more +R!

Btw just a quick GGs shoutout to eveyrone whos been whupping my ass in an effort to get me to improve :3 (latest of which harakirigunner) My poor Milia has a lot still to do :( but just keep beating me up till I learn/get more consistent^^

Anybody can add me if u want to play. Nebraska player both gamer tags are the side there lol. Play baiken zappa hos some ky and some may

EVERYONE JOIN THE GG CHAT!!!!

PSN chat messages popping up mid-match distract me. Is there a skype group or something?