Kurushii

[AC+] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

ok. SaxplayaTJ down for some .....vs. Robo Ky matches. I'm in Virginia so hit me up if on the east coast.

Wow.....Playing against OG high-level guilty gear players just feels much different from other games. I was way over my head. The game feels a lot faster.

Edited by TeeJay

Wish I would have seen your post earlier, Kenpachi. So glad the GG community is (seemingly) always down to help the fresh players out! Definitely makes getting bodied a lot more fun, knowing that the other player isn't just some dick who really doesn't care if you ever level up.

Going to get myself into the PSN GG chat. Thanks for the reminder.

Peace!

ok. SaxplayaTJ down for some .....vs. Robo Ky matches. I'm in Virginia so hit me up if on the east coast.

Wow.....Playing against OG high-level guilty gear players just feels much different from other games. I was way over my head. The game feels a lot faster.

Ayo wanna play tonight? I need to play a Robo Ky

Taking a break from Payday: The Heist, I'll be on in a little bit. Hope the chatroom is popping!

Edit: PSN Maintenance. Be on after 8pm PST.

Edited by Dr. Stormlocke

Taking a break from Payday: The Heist, I'll be on in a little bit. Hope the chatroom is popping!

There was mad people in the chat yesterday..not many are in here as of now tho ;/

Yeah Hokuwokk, I need to start using command grab more. I'm not sure if I was getting enough knockdowns for 2D mats. But I'm probably not using it as much as I should.

Dr. Stormlocke Robo Ky-Sensei. Your Robo-Guide is not stupid proof enough to teach me how to pressure with him.

Edited by TeeJay

Yeah Hokuwokk, I need to start using command grab more. I'm not sure if I was getting enough knockdowns for 2D mats. But I'm probably not using it as much as I should.

Dr. Stormlocke Robo Ky-Sensei. Your Robo-Guide is not stupid proof enough to teach me how to pressure with him.

Yes lol mat is important to RO. All those times playing Storm ._. ... ugh.I learned a lot tho from him tho. Yu needa be careful and weary of chipps 2D also. Beats out a lot of yur shit. I still need some work myself so if yu ever need a training partner im always here :p...well not always,but ill be around!

So whose up for some games in an hour or so? ggs to those i played last night. I don't think i played Teejay yet tho, connection should be ok since ur in virginia. Amazingly i was playing someone in cali last night named "ncehny" or something like that and the connection was better than some eastcoast people????

I did play a pretty good Robo- ky a couple of weeks ago, and i found him in the ps3 dustloop chat! cant remember his psn if u paid me a million dollars. any ideas anyone??

I did play a pretty good Robo- ky a couple of weeks ago, and i found him in the ps3 dustloop chat! cant remember his psn if u paid me a million dollars. any ideas anyone??

Dr_Stormlocke?

naaah, me and stormlocke lag, this guy was really good too, 100 hit combos n stuff!! really intense matches between him and I! I played a few matches yesterday with someone who mained chipp to, cant remember his psn either but GG's

GGs to DontExplain

Chipp vs Dizzy is so intense, my brain hurts

also I swear I know combos but when shit is going everywhere I find it hard to pick up anything D:

GGs to Hoku, scrubbin wit testa all dey =3

david, I added you last night before I saw the edit. Re-added you this morning, just fyi.