Kurushii

[AC+] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs to mynus. Fun ass set man. I learned a lot. I deff need to hit up the lab and actually spend some quality time with I-No. This character is great, but hard as hell -.- . You got a nice I-no btw man! I like I said I learned a lot. GGs once again .

they should do ranbats for this

if you're talking about online ranbats then no, not with the current netcode

unless they are extremely exclusive to a specific area, might as well just play with them offline if it comes to that

GG's to everyone I played this week! I learned a lot of do's and don't. More of the don't LOL!

they should do ranbats for this

Online Ranbats? With the current condition the netcode is I can for sure tell you; it's not happening.

EDIT: Has anyone experienced being dropped out of a room and sent back to the main menu after every game? Because it just happened to me with my set against Shinshido. GG's man!

Edited by Shinsyn

if you're talking about online ranbats then no, not with the current netcode

unless they are extremely exclusive to a specific area, might as well just play with them offline if it comes to that

Online Ranbats? With the current condition the netcode is I can for sure tell you; it's not happening.

Makes me feel kinda special that I've had a decent connection with almost everyone I've played against even though my internet is slow as hell.

GGs brandino - I still have no idea how to defend, but I tried new things.

I don't think I'm ready to come back to this game. The entry level is very high for me and even though I've been trying a long time I don't think I learned the game and need to start over somehow. I'm not sure what skills and techniques I need to start with first, since they all seem to be required for basic play. There's also many I still haven't been able to even do in two years. It's very discouraging but I guess I just need a lot of time to start liking the game in this sort of environment.

Makes me feel kinda special that I've had a decent connection with almost everyone I've played against even though my internet is slow as hell.

I have a good connection with most people that aren't randoms but this is GG you need an excellent connection to be able to do more advanced stuff

I can't say everybody will have a decent connection so tournaments would be a hassle

but why am I telling you this, you know all this stuff already :v:

You guys totally should have an online tourney. The way to make it viable is to make it about endurance. No matter who wins matches the real winner is determined by who can tolerate playing the longest. Random disconnects plus broken lag should kill off people pretty quick.

Also ggs to TJ/Sax. Playing patient footsies all day is a lot of fun ag your robot and key lover.

You guys totally should have an online tourney. The way to make it viable is to make it about endurance. No matter who wins matches the real winner is determined by who can tolerate playing the longest. Random disconnects plus broken lag should kill off people pretty quick.

Also ggs to TJ/Sax. Playing patient footsies all day is a lot of fun ag your robot and key lover.

Yeah you made things very clear. I learn some better pressure options and things. I need to lab on a lot of things and maybe even go as far to write them down. I still can't do those lv3 missile j.p whiff oki things yet. I will learn.

Rofl at now "deep pocket" A.B.A. I was like, "oh, yeah, shouldn't I have gotten out of moroha mode."

Edited by TeeJay

PSN: RealSovietBear

Character: Robo Ky

Looking for people from Europe to play. I'm rusty as heck and want to get back into practice.

I don't think I'm ready to come back to this game. The entry level is very high for me and even though I've been trying a long time I don't think I learned the game and need to start over somehow. I'm not sure what skills and techniques I need to start with first, since they all seem to be required for basic play. There's also many I still haven't been able to even do in two years. It's very discouraging but I guess I just need a lot of time to start liking the game in this sort of environment.

Something something fundamentals.

Blitz I miss you! D: add meeee

psn = Pilebunkah

oh, and for other people: I'm that random Zappa from New England. I usually play Ky, Baiken, or Slayer online.

Why does no one believe I training mode? It's all I did at school for two years besides beat up people who don't even play this game! I stream 80% of my touching the game! Why do I have to prove it and why does no one believe me? Am I really so bad you can't believe anyone who's played for two years can be this bad? Unngh.

"so I practiced and..."

"You don't practice!"

Streaming yet more practice tomorrow morning.

You guys drive me nuts.

You don't need to prove to the world that you spend time in training mode. What matters is:

How frequently are you able to make time for it? An hour a day 5 days a week is probably better than 5 hours on Saturday every week.

What are you practicing? Maybe you're practicing things that honestly wont make as much of a difference as other skills will for your current skill level.

How are you practicing? Are you only practicing against the same character? Do you change dummies/opponents too frequently to really get things down?

You play Baiken right?

Maybe you're practicing things that honestly wont make as much of a difference as other skills will for your current skill level.

While people have told me I'm crazy, I don't think this matters much. I turned out fine practicing completely impractical things.

Also, something something "stay on topic"

Something something fundamentals.

Blitz I miss you! D: add meeee

psn = Pilebunkah

oh, and for other people: I'm that random Zappa from New England. I usually play Ky, Baiken, or Slayer online.

come on psn and get murdered by me, i will enjoy it; i will show you what you and your new england crew amount to.

GGs Amadeous and Brandino.

I tried wakeup backdashes today but I still don't really know what to do overall.

I'm out of gas tonight. Gonna rest now.

You don't need to prove to the world that you spend time in training mode. What matters is:

How frequently are you able to make time for it? An hour a day 5 days a week is probably better than 5 hours on Saturday every week.

What are you practicing? Maybe you're practicing things that honestly wont make as much of a difference as other skills will for your current skill level.

How are you practicing? Are you only practicing against the same character? Do you change dummies/opponents too frequently to really get things down?

You play Baiken right?

Yes, I also want to work on Jam, though.

I usually work on various techniques (kire tatami, TK youzansen, different BnBs from starters) every time I turn the game on. I play at campus anime club when I set up games for people.

I don't really have anything down. I usually lose real matches by 80 seconds.

Edited by Star-Demon

^ can't say I understand your problem any more. There is plenty of information out there on how to get better, it's on you to make it work at this point. Idgafam.

Katz: yessss! Join the channel! I'm in there whenever I'm on psn. Looking forward to our laggames. Hope you can breathe underwater...

Also, good games to some of our new friends to the chat, hugotokan and mojoplenty(osuna? nice testament btw =P )

Edited by blitz