Kurushii

[AC+] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs Zeth - either slayer is easier for you or you hiding power level on sol. :D

It was just that laggy, I couldn't do what I was trying to do most of the time.

Not sure why it was laggy like that, it usually isn't like that for me, maybe my brother was still on the net even that "early".

I'm always down for matches. my PSN handle is TheRealMeowmix

Only issue is, if my roommate's around I probably won't be able to play any matches due to lag.

Also, for anyone that's interested, I've also got VF5FS, KOFXIII, UMVC3, AE2012, SCV, and JJBA. Mostly interested in playing VF out of those, but I'd be up for anything.

Edited by Meowmix

Oh I think I've played you before meowmix. You played Potemkin right? Do you reside in the west coast? I too am down to play any time if you see me online. I am still experimenting with a lot of characters in GG.

Edited by sonnywortzik

Yeah, that's me...you were the dude from that /v/ fighting general, weren't you?

Also, I am indeed west coast (norcal).

Edited by Meowmix

Right on man yeah I hang in /vg/ although not much in the fighting general but, in the other generals that specializes in a certain fighting game. I'll add you on later today because my friends list is full so I gotta delete some peeps who hasn't been online in a while. I would like to play VF5FS again along with the other games you have listed as well.

That'd be pretty radicool. I was actually thinking of hitting the lab with VF, too. I've been grinding mahvel lately and it's really taking it's toll.

Good first to 10 against Hokuwokk. I needed some online action. Curse the net though lol.

Yeee same to yu lol yur RO got a lil better. I'm just messing around with Faust right now. Pretty interesting character o.O didnt think id like him.

ANYONE DOWN FOR A SET THO? LEMME NOE ON PSN

^ funny story, I've been messing around with faust too lately. Weird.

GGs to Pikax2, always starts good then gets progressively worse lag wise lol.

Need more people on =(

GGs to Ashen earlier. Had to go prepare some food...though it was a pretty long session by that point. I'm getting some more consistent combos with Slayer but his best stuff is still too risky to try and confirm for, at least online...luckily he hits hard enough without them even XD.

With chars like Jam and Faust I have "some" matchup experience so I know what's coming at me. Others like Axl I just have to go by instinct cause I'm just seeing stuff I've never seen before half the time. I still die to myself the most since I try to do wakeup reversals in the online environments and they refuse to come out half the time...but the times that do are so satisfying. XD