Kurushii

[AC+] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

BGs Pile bunkah. I don't know why you have to be so disrespectful just because I'm bad - I don't know how you expect me to improve if you act like a jackass the whole time.

Yuu must either be damaged or really trying to see how thick my skin is.

Might as well start posting here since I want to get into playing this! ^_^ GGs Rip2ya, thanks for putting up with my current piece of crap Eddie :P

Rip2Ya that connection the other day was so godlike. I was hitting all my CL6FRC6s I just couldn't get the damn relaunch to go. I'm working on it though...:cool:

@zkings

GG's man! It's always nice to have new people to play guilty gear with. Keep practicing and make sure to watch plenty of Ogawa Eddie videos and you will be blowing people up in no time. :keke:

@sym

I am pretty sure Comcast just upped my upload & download speed here very recently. Those Ino and Millia mixups. :psyduck:

Posting for sogos since he CAN'T JOIN OUR COMMUNITY CAUSE SOMEONE WON'T UNBAN HIM

PSN: threethousand

Posted this already in the ID thread, but dunno if anyone checks that sooooo

PSN: BeastOfFire

Main: Order-Sol

Sub: Sol/Slayer/Axl

Hoping to get some good games in, sometimes I can get some nice connections. Would be nice to get back into the scene, even if it's online now.

Looking for people to play. I'm on the west coast.

ID is IndomitableSumo

PSN: MWShinzou

Characters: Anji and Baiken

While I am somewhat new to Guilty Gear, I am somewhat experienced in other games such as Blazblue and Melty Blood. I'm on right now as of this post. Best times to catch me are usually Monday morning/afternoons, and Wednesday/Thursday Afternoons. Sometimes I pop in on the morning around 5-7 a.m. on the other days.

GGs Rip2Ya, glad to see our connection was WAY better this time while we were playing. I'm sorry for the taunting but I was laughing too damn hard when your 100 fists just barely shoved me out of range of the overclock explosion right at the last second.

You should try to come out to Arcade Legacy in Cincinnati sometime! We tend to run our fight nights on Thursdays (which I can't always make) along with our Buckeye Airdasher Cup every couple months. I'll let you know when I know when the next one is.

@Kaizen: GG's man! That three hour set killed my thumb.

You were doing a really good job of punishing some of my stupid habit's.

@Chu: It's been so long since we last played.

Tell May I don't want anymore overhead Kissu's. ;)

@Amadeous: Let me know when you guys are having one of your big events and I will see if I can make it down there some time.

Sym_ I'm gonna send you a friend invite tonight probably. I can't remember if we got to play at UFGT but I'd like to have some matches.

GGs MT5A, Zking -

MT5A - It was laggy - usually we have a workable connection. You see the difference between GG and BB?

Zking - Once you learn Eddie he's pretty autopilot, right? Just get into that groove then choose High/Low/Grab. Not many moves of his that Baiken can just GC - she'll just get hit by something else during startup or you can spot Sakura or I won't be able to convert off it at some distances without FRC.