Kurushii

[AC+] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

I can maybe try when I get home from work. That'll probably be after 8:00PM my time, and you're in New York so that's like 10/11 your time. :v:

Also, it'll probably lag. But I need Baiken practice so I don't care.

I wonder if I'll get more matches on this side of the fight compared to P4U. I don't play Extend anymore due to BBCP coming out at the end of the month. I'm very new to GG with little to no practice but I'm great at learning when I'm enjoying myself. Millia main and Bridget sub until some other versions of GG come out.

I'll get some games in at least 7pm CST if anyone wants to fight.

REMEMBER WE HAVE A CHAT ROOM ON PSN WHERE YOU CAN FIND A LOT OF PEOPLE TO PLAY WITH. PLEASE JOIN THE DUSTLOOP PSN GGAC+R CHATROOM!!! YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED!

REMEMBER WE HAVE A CHAT ROOM ON PSN WHERE YOU CAN FIND A LOT OF PEOPLE TO PLAY WITH. PLEASE JOIN THE DUSTLOOP PSN GGAC+R CHATROOM!!! YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED!

Awesome! I am trying to connect to matches, and it wont let me. I will try to find this chat when when I get home.

Hello, are there any European players who still play +R on PSN around evening time? I live in Estonia and my timezone is EET. I'm available most evenings and sometimes in the afternoon. I'm a terrible scrubby player who is trying to main Baiken. I don't mind playing someone better than me as long as the connection is good.

My PSN is Vlad7779311.

If there are any plur R players that wana play...shoot me a friend request youcanwonder. I know it doesnt mayter but im a player from Omaha Ne....I will play ac as well...though I prefer R lol

Edited by youcanwonder

Ok guys! We have russian skype chat here where we discuss stuff including GG +R and set up online matches. There is a lot of players of different levels from top of russia to beginners and we play only on PSN. Everybody is welcome! Add me to friends - skype: gogawa-sbo or Plaha - skype: stampeade.

psn" Xasket
Location" Hemet/Garden Grove, CA
Charcter" Bridget/Kliff/Faust

beginner but love to fight.
also if you live in these towns, hit me up!

GGs to Fabu_Soul yesterday and today to Shishido_Baiken. I need to learn my matchups and get my combos consistent. Especially work on my oki as well.

Add me. I main May and Kliff. Learning Sol/Potemkin/Zappa. Willing to play any skill level. Will stream and/or commentate matches if you want advice or to rewatch footage.

PSN: ukujikuDL.

Edited by Ukujiku