Kurushii

[AC+] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Huzzah, been enjoying +R, the netcode has actually been more stable for me than BBCP.

If anyone wants to play on the east coast/midwest just add me up, I'm not any good at the game yet running a day 1 Millia, and playing various other characters on mediocre level.

PSN chat messages popping up mid-match distract me. Is there a skype group or something?

If it doesn't already exist, I'll create one for those interested.

Ggs to Antitidus. I'm not used to playing GG online, and I guess for good reason. That connection got rough.

Johnny footsies are spooky. Millia vs I-No is such a fun matchup though! Mixup girls to the end!

GGs Auctaway. Your Eddie pressure is legit, first time I've had to deal with that FB used well in pressure, makes the corner a lot more scary. Hate to say it, but my buttons were messed up, couldn't find my normal RC button hahahaha. Good connection though, let me know if you wanna keep playing some!

I played a Jam/Bridget player the other day and the connection was real good. Think you had Ivan in your name. GGs!

You know, you guys with your fancy private chats and whatnot are really making the patch seem DOA for everyone else.

You just need to be invited to the psn chat. Add me and I'll invite you. That goes for everyone else Mr_Biscuits is my psn.

I'm on now btw if anyone wants to play. Preferably EC with a good connection.

Sooo is there anyone that ISN'T in the GG PSN Chatroom? If so PLEASE hit me up on PSN and I will send you an invite ASAP

PSN: Hokuwokk

Hype for Xrd and new to GG. As of right now I am learning Chipp and hopefully learn Millia or Eddie after I get used to the game.

Add me on PSN: ninjay

Sooo is there anyone that ISN'T in the GG PSN Chatroom? If so PLEASE hit me up on PSN and I will send you an invite ASAP

PSN: Hokuwokk

Theres a bunch of us not in the ps3 chatroom, we instead made a skype group which avoids the negatives of having messages show up and having you forced to type with a ps3 pad/stick instead of an actual keyboard.

Contact Sanger (you can see him post in this topic, the one with the Millia avatar) and you should be invited rather soon. There's nearly 30 people there already so it's a great thing.

Well I just got GG+R and I like Justice so I'm willing to play people who are new in general. I haven't played GG since arcades so I'm rusty on mechanics.

I was final_aeons. Just add witchsaber.

GGs to Brokenstar. Idek what I was doing against you, lol.

Edited by susano

I should be available for a while if anyone in MW/EC/SE wants to play. Send me a PM here or ask me on Twitter.

Hello I am kind of a scrub, I am medicore at fighting games and am semi new to GG so I am looking for opponents, I am from New York( Long Island) I am on at various times and I Main Robo Ky and sub Johnny. PSN: Supernaut26 Hope I can get some people to play with and level up my skills.

It seems to be impossible to play anyone online. I guess I should join some chat group? I figure I'll introduce myself here first.  

psn: gtiyan85