Kurushii

[AC+] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Just depends when u get on. I find that most people I play are not in the rank mode. Just do quick match or custom search w no criteria

also look at ppls gt's and start adding them from here

whats good everyone. im in SoCal my psn is hursh191 and i play venom and faust. if your looking to get some games in hmu!

GGs to everyone I've run into over the past week or so,for some reason I've been seeing a lot of people play +R and even having good connections with 1 bars. If some one could send me an invite for the PSN chat or the skype group that would be awesome.

PSN is Grendylicius

Didn't realize that most people play private lobbies. Explains why online seems to be dead, and of the few people that I've had matches with, 9/10 try to abuse lag and then rage quit when it doesn't work out. Especially that tortugaviejo guy, who always seems to be on but immediately rage quits at the first sign of trouble when his lag tactics stop working.

Yeah, the fact that there's no lobby system really hurts.  That and a slew of other issues with the netcode make it a waste to sit there with a room up.  The only time I'll do it is if I'm browsing the internet or something at the same time.

That said, I can invite you to the chat tomorrow, unless someone else beats me to it.

I'm looking for ec matches.Can I get into the chatroom too?

PSN: iloveNTR_

I haven't played Guilty Gear in forever and would like some practice to get prepared for Xrd. I'm relearning Slayer and I-no so if anybody wants to practice with me I'll have some time this week. My PSN is BlackStormTropa

Good Games Stormlocke. I think I'm gonna go for a run now. Am willing to play more later tho.

That group chat still up? I know I was very breifly in one of the group PSN chats, but I dunno if either that one's still up or if anyone made a new, more-alive chat.

Either way, looking for players who are experienced. Looking to improve my shit skill.

PSN is fading2black227