Kurushii

[AC+] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

I used green, right? I have to admit I mashed that one and then took HS from you, but they immediately went away. Most of the time I disable movement or go for Counter hit state and get some damage in.

Actually I take HS because I have trouble reacting to 6H and recovering from stagger. I should try taking other things from you, but they don't last so meh.

I used green, right? I have to admit I mashed that one and then took HS from you, but they immediately went away. Most of the time I disable movement or go for Counter hit state and get some damage in.

I'm not sure what you did but you did like, some flaming combo thing for a bit more damage yeah.

If I use Baku->Tsuki ->HS or K followup, I get at least as much damage as a raw super. Very Swag, but Getting Baku to hit is the hardest part.

Oh cool. You had coffee powers. XD

And I saw the DL lineup so I figured they could handle it lol. I tried getting back on p4A but I hadn't seriously played the game in over 2 months and it was just bleh having to deal with people mashing DPs and stupid stuff unique to it again so I just let someone else take my place. Too much GG and BB in my system now lol.

gg's to HoodooChile, Brandino, and gigaitachi a few days ago.

Is anyone trying to play now? I'll be on for a couple hours at least.

If only there was a way too tell all the randoms to stop using quick match until hopefully a future patch arrives where the netcode is better and we can see the connection strength with the opponent...

Ill play a few matches, need experience with the other characters of the cast. I have no idea what a lot of them are capable of

GGs to Curvloop. I have the absolute hardest time hitconfirming into Ky's Earth combos. Biggest problem Im having with him. Thanks for choosing multiple characters btw. Been mashing in this game for years but only been playing seriously for a week.

Btw sorry Brandino I didn't see your invite until I was sent one by someone else.

Edited by Surf

GG's, not bad at all for only a weeks worth of serious play. My alts are kind of ghetto, but I do have a general idea of how to use them, except Jam. I have no clue what to do with her besides 6H.

Oh, and my stopping randomly throughout the matches was not intended. My controller kept desynching sometimes whenever I made a brisk movement. I think my usb cord may be cheap or something.

Yea i figured something was wrong, I was having controller issues as well. Well anytime you would like to match again just let me know

help I have no idea how to fight venom - he' a bad character right? Should I quit this game for losing to venom? :O :O :O

Yeah I guess great players in Japan should quit playing cause they lost to N-Otoko.

GGs to Evid3ntz, your Johnny is pretty dope. I had a lot of fun playing you! This game is so amazing, I'm glad people are getting into it.

True, game is amazing. Nice change of pace from BB. I'm going to have some free time to play before work tomorrow/later today? and I'd like to learn some more character matchups. Havnt really fought any Sol's yet. If anyone is interested messages me before 4 pm about it

Who are you?

Faded_Sun on PSN. I've been in the GG scene for a long time. Fairly well known Baiken in MA. I've played against Vyers a few times. I don't really hang out on Dustloop.

Edited by IllogicalDreamr