Kurushii

[AC+] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Yeah the lag wasnt helping. Considering you're from Canada it could have been worse. In fact it was mostly just spikes, but oh well. GGs.

I forgot A.B.A even existed and I havent seen anything from her. At least not in a Chipp vs A.B.A vid.

Edited by Dont_Explain

GGs. Sorry my Slayer is horrible and couldn't stop dropping links... lol. And for the rest of the characters, I just don't know combos yet T_T

Your Chipp was really good I'm actually surprised. And yeah ABA could have hurt a lot more if I knew how to adjust to Chipp's weight in combos.

I assumed you were trolling when you picked subs (especially with all these videos with around here with your subs) so I was like "Ok I'll play along" But then I realized that wasnt helping me get better and luckily both stopped acting dumb at the same time. I think I kinda sorta understand Baiken's guard cancels now, but still just gotta keep playing.

Jam was my original main, I ended up Baiken because people liked that more.

At least that explains some of it. I picked potemkin and sol for shits, though. I'm surprised I sidewinder got loops off.

Its ok cause I dropped every IAD combo which is pretty much a no-no for Chipp from what I've seen. And more importantly we're new lol. I wasnt expecting half health or more combos from you (Would suck like hell though) Should probably grind training mode at some point.

I can't FRC for shit against mot people online, so I'm not getting above 130 damage. I'm starting to believe that if I can't do almost 200 damage every time I have meter there are many characters and otherwise winnable matches I simply am not going to ever beat because my damage output is capped. Simple math.

I hate using the word new. I feel like it's an option select now.

Oh, I'm new - no big deal for losing at GM.

Hey, I'm new - I did pretty good at GM.

I just want some real measure about what I'm doing.

Well I'm not using it as an OS, but realistically I dont plan on winning against an experienced player. Instead I just focus on learning something. Not much else I can do.

GGs to Hokuwokk. A solid 20 game set, I think. You have a good Chipp. I think he's a hard character to master, for sure. You have some tricky set ups, but I think you should try and be more aggressive and utilize more of his move set? I think he has a lot more tricks up his sleeve that you weren't using that I expected you to more often, like his alpha blades. but overall I felt like you didn't pressure me enough. It's those times that you did that you would come close to, or you would beat me. I think I caught you a lot with grabs, so try and be wary of that too. Baiken's grab in the corner can lead to some decent damage.

Hope to get in some more games with you soon.

GGs to Hokuwokk. A solid 20 game set, I think. You have a good Chipp. I think he's a hard character to master, for sure. You have some tricky set ups, but I think you should try and be more aggressive and utilize more of his move set? I think he has a lot more tricks up his sleeve that you weren't using that I expected you to more often, like his alpha blades. but overall I felt like you didn't pressure me enough. It's those times that you did that you would come close to, or you would beat me. I think I caught you a lot with grabs, so try and be wary of that too. Baiken's grab in the corner can lead to some decent damage.

Hope to get in some more games with you soon.

Hmm,thanks man. Appreciate it. Yeah ik i got a lot of things to work on. lol the thing is about me tryna pressure you is that I get really hesitant to go in and press a button because I always feel like my normals will get beaten out by yours,or if you break my pressure with w/e the hell Baiken can do while shes gaurding -.- ugh those got me kinda salty lmao. I'm deff gunna be looking into this match up and step my Chipp game up. GGs again dude.

Well, my internet is crap, but I'm going to have a week off when I get off of work in a few hours. If anyone is is SoCal, send me a PM with contact info so we can play. I figure it's not even worth attempting unless it's that local.

GGs Star-Demon, Shishido_Baiken, Hakuwokk, and Saphri

Star, you disappoint me.

Shishido, so many guard cancels are gonna get you baited and destroyed. Get better at using the 412P one (the one that causes an axe to fly upwards), if you don't CH with it it's unsafe on hit. Good grabbity gear though.

Haku, your Chipp is a lot more fun to fight than your Jam. I noticed someone's been watching Samitto~ Just be careful of getting happy with overheads on Jam's wakeup. I can't parry lows so you should use those a lot!

Saphri, was good to see our connection's alright. I noticed some spots of lag by the end though...Would love to play more later! Had trouble adjusting to your Potemkin at first, so used to fighting Circuitous' Potemkin that I wasn't used to the Judge Gauntlets or reversal backdashes. Hope I can learn more matchup experience from you!

Edited by Amadeous

Haku, your Chipp is a lot more fun to fight than your Jam. I noticed someone's been watching Samitto~ Just be careful of getting happy with overheads on Jam's wakeup. I can't parry lows so you should use those a lot!

lol thanks i guess. And yeah i have been watch a lot of samitto and susumu videos. Tryna get my chipp knowledge up ._. ... Hes a pretty hard character man. But yeah ill deff remember that ! GGs again dude.