Sign in to follow this  
Kurushii

[AC+] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING

OFF TOPIC WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. THIS THREAD SHOULD BE USED FOR FINDING MATCHES OVER XBOX LIVE ONLY, AND DISCUSSING RECENT MATCHES AGAINST OTHER PLAYERS. PLEASE KEEP IT FIGHTING GAME RELATED. FAILURE TO STAY ON TOPIC WILL RESULT IN AN INFRACTION.

[table=width: 700, class: outer_border, align: center]

• Use this thread to find matches on XBL or to say Good Games to the people you played (or Bad Games).
  • Keep the "off topic" stuff out of this thread.
  • Everyone can feel free to post if you're hosting a room or looking for matches. I advise posting your "location" when you go to do this so that people know what to expect in terms of lag.

[/table]

XBL GT: SantaPoring

I'll play a char I know that's similar to your skill level if you're not that good. If you want of course.

Anyone else feel free to rape me as you please.

I normally play on Player Matches since you can rematch constantly. I am often sitting there with an open game. If anyone has a 2 or higher with me, feel free to join. I'll teach you if you suck and I'll destroy you if you try, so take nothing from me because I reject no one.

Online is so horrible noone good ever on. noone with a good east coast connection ever on. everyone plays sol and ky. I've played like 1 Eddie player in 1500 matches. People PLAY THIS GAME PLEASE LOL

XBL GT: SantaPoring

I'll play a char I know that's similar to your skill level if you're not that good. If you want of course.

Anyone else feel free to rape me as you please.

SARVETS IS GOD AND YOU KNOW THAT hahahaha

BG to View the Phenom, harassing my room and just sitting in it when i told him i'm not playing his 1 bar ass.

BG to connection filter failing to stop him.

--- gg's to everyone else

Edited by Rabbit360

Bgs to Eternalbomb. At 3rd match he ragequitted and sent me hate mail saying he f*cked my mom lolwut.

btw. GGs to everyone else: E Tech Bnk3r, freelanderHUN and Ben Lord Dur. Very hard to find ppl on xlb

Hey guys. I'm garbage, and I know this. But I feel like some of you could teach me and help me alot, and it would be appreciated. I hate that I suck at this game because it's so awesome. I was sick nasty in Soul Calibur 2, all Super Smash Bros, and Dragon Ball Z Boudoki 3(NOT Tenkiechi). But this game is so much deeper and technical and I want to be great eventually. So if anyone is willing mentor me I would be forever in your debt :) Just add me and say you're trying to GGXXAC+ it up.

GT: MattyD315

EDIT: Wow, just realized I made my profile wrong lol. If you add me it's MattyD315, NOT 313

Edited by MattyD313

If you're really good with Eddie, test, baiken, or axl (matchups that I understand the least) please for the love of god add me. I've played enough lagtastic sol's for one lifetime

Ggs to Mr biscuits last night. He humbled me pretty hard with Eddie lol. Here I was thinking I was already godlike but I don't know how to deal with that character at all haha

Edited by jailhousefrog89

Some general tips in matchup.

Priority for summons are Dog > Ghost > Raoh > naked > Sword. Sword is completely useless in the matchup, so manage the clock to get dog or ghost, if you get sword on wakeup you're fucked. Naked lets you spit and centipede so its > sword in the match. Never raw summon if the clock is set to give you sword.

Dog allows you to still attack while blocking Eddie mixup and Eddie has no way of dealing with dog pressure and corner unblockable setups. While you have ghost active the matchup is heavily in Zappa's favor. Eddie has to run the obstacle course to try and land a hit since summoning against ghost is difficult. As good as Raoh is Eddie is still better so don't always go for Raoh unless you get a confirm into Centipede.

Go into training mode and learn to Instant Block the second hit of Mawaru (Shadow K release) and back dash out. If I'm not mistaken Zappa's back dash is really good. You can also try to slash back it + throw > centipede > back dash. That takes a lot of practice though, so the IB back dash might be easier.

While Shadow gauge is cooling down that's the time to really go in with Dog and setup bite.

Never raw summon if the clock is set to give you sword.

Just to clarify this; if the last digit on the clock is 1 and Zappa summons, he gets the dog. Last digit 2 is the sword and last digit 3 is the ghosts. All other digits get random summons.

If I'm not mistaken Zappa's back dash is really good.

All except for the last frame of Zappa's backdash is invul frames (just like Potemkin, the difference is Potemkin has more frames of backdash animation). IIRC Zappa has a 7 frame backdash.

Sign in to follow this