Sign in to follow this  
Kurushii

[AC+] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

Just to clarify this; if the last digit on the clock is 1 and Zappa summons, he gets the dog. Last digit 2 is the sword and last digit 3 is the ghosts. All other digits get random summons.

Sorry to intrude but if I recall correctly, it would be like this, according to the last digit of the clock :

0 : Sword

1 : Dog

2 : Ghosts

3 to 9 : Random summon

Indeed for Zappa's backdash. Not too sure about its total frame duration (found it: invulnerable 10f out of 11f of total backdash time) but as you mentioned, it has only 1f of vulnerability and is very fast. Backdashes and f.S are often efficient tools to zone and wait for the digit/summon you want. At least I know them to be very useful for the ZA-JO matchup and likely for other matchups too. Efficient but you still have to be wary as the opponent can find ways around it, don't go spamming them aimlessly and without paying attention to your opponent.

Played yet again as Cheezemastr the other day. GGs to the JO mirror I forget the Gamertag of Qwerty (research ftw! I'll admit I would have insta-disconnected if you'd picked another non-main character after the second, and I would've been salty about it for the rest of the day... but you didn't, so it's ok ^_^)

LadyFascination as well, thanks for beating my ass with at least 5 different characters. There were a couple other people I played, one was a Pot I got a few matches in with and the other a Baiken I only got to play once (my sincerest apologies for the IK taunt! It was only the 4th match or so that I actually won out of the... I forget how many I'd played so far. Also sorry for not giving you the chance for a runback, I had previously agreed to get off the setup in order to play some KOF with a dude who'd been waiting on me >_>)

If anyone wouldn't mind playing me again in the near future, I can now drop into my venue on any given afternoon and have guaranteed access to the game! If there's a particular date/time when I'd have a higher chance of less waiting between matches, that'd be sweet...

Edited by Chrome Homura

Sorry to intrude but if I recall correctly, it would be like this, according to the last digit of the clock :

0 : Sword

1 : Dog

2 : Ghosts

3 to 9 : Random summon.

You're right, just tested it. I was trying from memory but I never look at the clock to summon. I just use what I get and run with it.

Ok so Fuck trying the sword runaway and spit until you can guarantee dog or ghosts, ib mawaru and backdash.

I gotta also stop backdashing into far drills. He kept baiting me to shit by drilling wherr my backfashing would go

Also he could mash in that dumb long range 2p a lot completely negating my pressure. Gotta tighten shit up I guess

Eddie far drill kills back dash attempts. With shadow out it leads to an easy confirm into a death combo. 1 frame jump is usually a lot better but without Ghost Zappa is super limited in the air.

im usually not in the gg netplay hunting matches since few people play and their not-a-lobby system is ass (cant train while i wait? zzzz)

but I LOVE THIS GAME AND WILL PLAY MOST ANY TIME I AM ONLINE

XBL GT: mldc jouka

Characters (in order of skill with them): HOS > Robo > Sol > Chipp > everyone else

im usually on halo or BB or something, but ill say again that i will play GG over most anything! if im not running a netplay ranbat for p4 or bb, im in there. just msg me! i got a mic if you wanna party chat, i can also skype if you wanna do that

hope to see more people in the gg netplay world ^^

Played some more matches today... I swear I have more experience with the JO mirror than any other matchup now :v: GGs to all, sorry for not remembering anyone's GTs.

Except for that one Sol player I managed to beat. If you're going to use Kusoru's palette, you damn well better have top-tier gimmicks to lulz it up with... and don't forget respect cancels either :keke:

Okay what this thread needs (because xbl guilty gear is so empty all the time) is to set up times to get online where a bunch of us can schedule to get on rather than randomly trying to find matches with gamertags. For example, if we could come up with a list like and just search during those times knowing that we will most likely find a match:

Ranked Match Saturdays 5pm-8pm EST

Player Match Sundays 6pm-9pm EST

Team Match Fridays 430pm-730pm EST

Tournament Weekly Sunday mornings 10am-1pm and have a bracket

Just an idea.

My GT: do as thou wllt

2 L's for wllt

I play Ky because I am new and never played gg with someone else till this came out on xbl and he is the only character I know so far.

Do I really want to sit for 1+ hrs without anyone joining besides japanese players and laggy sol players?

Play the gameeeeeeeeeee

Still waiting

I've heard this fucking song 100000 times already

Ranked Match Saturdays 5pm-8pm EST

Player Match Sundays 6pm-9pm EST

Team Match Fridays 430pm-730pm EST

Tournament Weekly Sunday mornings 10am-1pm and have a bracket

Honestly, that sounds like a lot of work. However, this Thursday night (January 10th, 2013) I've decided I am going to record matches. I'll mostly be in the ranked area but if nothing is going on over there I'll go to the player matches and see what's up. If you are around this Thursday night between approximately 5pm - 8pm (or later), then find me and get recorded.

It was just an idea and an example. Basically just at least one consistent time a week for all us interested to search matchmaking (and if lobbies get patched to do lobbies). If we get enough interest and people we can try and get an eventhubs post or srk post to market and then perhaps a stream if someone has the equipment.

Edited by luciferi

or you can post AHEAD of time in this thread or something and mention when you will be on, or PM people to set up matches, or add fweends on xbl and just ask them if you see them on and wanna play

i get what your saying but fuck playing on a schedule for casual play. no offense of course, thats just not my style.

He's thinking of making them mini-events (like tournaments or ranbats) without actually having a physical event. It's an optimistic idea just with the ease of the internet, there's no hype in playing people online.

Recording matches is still on for tomorrow night in ranked. 5pm - 8pm EST, just find me.

ill get at ya if im online tomorrow. i need more zappa in my life.

or something.

i dont understand that MU at all. >< :vbang: >< :gonk:

Hey! I was playing under Cheesemastr again (it's not my account, nor is it my preferred handle) but GGs none the less. I know we played a lot of matches, but if you could edit them to have my "true" online name, I'd appreciate it :p

Hey! I was playing under Cheesemastr again (it's not my account, nor is it my preferred handle) but GGs none the less. I know we played a lot of matches, but if you could edit them to have my "true" online name, I'd appreciate it :p

Is it "Chrome Homura"?

Yeah, sorry I didn't specify more clearly. If I get around to purchasing a new console and getting an online account, my username here (as it is my name everywhere else) will be my GT. And as I mentioned, the account I was using isn't mine. I'm probably the only one who'll ever play GG on it, but... *shrug*

Yeah, sorry I didn't specify more clearly. If I get around to purchasing a new console and getting an online account, my username here (as it is my name everywhere else) will be my GT. And as I mentioned, the account I was using isn't mine. I'm probably the only one who'll ever play GG on it, but... *shrug*

Gotcha, I'd much rather just add the name in the tags honestly because my name isn't my XBLA name either so it's also confusing but rather keep it uniform the whole way through.

Sign in to follow this