Sign in to follow this  
Kurushii

[AC+] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

we're talking about the lag right?

and i forgot testaments moves throughout that fight. I did his taunt (counter?) too many times.

we're talking about the lag right?

and i forgot testaments moves throughout that fight. I did his taunt (counter?) too many times.

Yeah, game is plenty fun during those rare moments where it actually runs at 100% speed.

tk Ensenga is like tk Tsubaki FROM HELL

Edited by Ctrlaltwtf

GG's Freelander and Chupon. Well, not so much GG's towards Freelander, because lol Guilty netcode, aside from the first match. Sorry for sucking so much to both players, I haven't played not only Guilty, but a fighting game all month. I pretty much fucked up everything concerning oki and did my usual shoddiness with everything else (Aside from corner get outs.). I'm actually thinking of picking up a simpler character, like A.B.A. or Sol, or maybe Johnny. It's probably best to have a better idea of what to do with the game before trying out someone like Dizzy.

Trust me Ash Johnny isn't that simple, one of hardest things to learn is the spacing game and neutral game as both can lead to some sweet stuff but without mastering both it's so difficult to play him.

Trust me Ash Johnny isn't that simple, one of hardest things to learn is the spacing game and neutral game as both can lead to some sweet stuff but without mastering both it's so difficult to play him.

Hardest thing I have with playing Johnny is realizing that 80% of your movelist will never hit the opponent 90% of the time.

Hardest thing I have with playing Johnny is realizing that 80% of your movelist will never hit the opponent 90% of the time.

So when I play Chipp?

OGOD, WE PLAYIN TEH GAME NAO.

Yeah, how bout you host from now on.

Edited by Ctrlaltwtf

You are never hosting again.

Also why do you get to pick stages again =0

lmao and then it goes to shit....

Yeah, that failed thing happens sometimes.

Edited by Ctrlaltwtf

Yeah, that conn failed is just a dumb thing that happens every 20 games or so.

... I just got an invite to CSE from a completely random JP person.

Could you imagine how Tsubaki would be if she could explode during her D charge as a DP?

--

lol dem Respect baits.

Edited by Ctrlaltwtf

sounds like it would be annoying. Pretty funny how easy it was to do things with dizzy

Last few since i got hungry and need to shower.

That did not work. I think it's because i have RT set as barrier.

That did not work. I think it's because i have RT set as barrier.

I have RT set to Taunt I think. I didn't realize it was input-specific.

wtf internet is acting now...

Last one.

ggs. 1st half lag. 2nd half was 2D break dancing.

Edited by abadlime

ggs. One day I will be able to input the MSD-Jack Hound without failing it 30% of the time. That shit is so satisfying when it works.

Also, ever since my conn stopped blowing up I'm now getting better speeds than before

2721777582.png

Maybe this is why our conn is suddenly better (as in, on BB. GG net is always tempermental)

Edited by Ctrlaltwtf

Mine has been continuously dropping so who knows. One thing's for sure, you shouldn't host.

jesus we switch between non laggy matches and the laggiest matches ever.

ggs. that was pretty sloppy i'll have to say. Felt like our gameplay went down a level or 2.

ggs. that was pretty sloppy i'll have to say. Felt like our gameplay went down a level or 2.

Well, it's sort of like "I'm doing worse because I'm trying to do more advanced stuff" lol. Eventually I'll get it down. I keep forgetting you can do a tk Ensenga off of a 2D > coin.

Well, it's sort of like "I'm doing worse because I'm trying to do more advanced stuff" lol. Eventually I'll get it down. I keep forgetting you can do a tk Ensenga off of a 2D > coin.

That may be it. Since i was trying some different ball setups, my pressure became nonexistent and it was easy to hit me during wakeup. Also johnny flying full screen at me while i charged wasn't good =P

Sign in to follow this