Sign in to follow this  
Kurushii

[AC+] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

wow this looks very active.

looks like ill hook my tv back up tomorrow

get at me for games, if im online, im available for games. even if im not playing gg. add me and look look

Trying to get more match up experiences (been playing a lot of local casuals with my friend's Testament. Could use a nice change of scenery.)

Main is Ky, but I'm trying to work up on Zappa.

XBL: For Winterfell

Main: Ky

I accept all invitations, and I expect to get schooled. But I'm hungry as hell, so don't expect any rage quits.

Willing to play anyone. If i'm online i'm available for matches. My gamertag is Dangaboy so just send a friend request and a message if you'd like to play.

Le Katz on the xbox. Zappa. Live in New England. I goof around a lot.

Ec people need to add me.

What's it worth?

Lol does anyone still play this shit online on xbox?

Looking to take a little break from injustice and get back into this and skullgirls but noones online ever.

Send fqs/invites: jailhousefrog89. I play zappa

Willing to play anyone. If i'm online i'm available for matches. My gamertag is Dangaboy so just send a friend request and a message if you'd like to play.

Gg last night. I'm very out of practice in this game. Your dizzy was fun.

I'm gonna start calling out people on here who avoid games with "Guy McBroham". Lag is not an acceptable excuse, it's probably your best opportunity to scrub me out. Hate how i have to sit on xbl for hours not playing because people are cowards. You have been warned.

To those of you who are badasses and don't care about a challenge, I'll be online tonight.

this game sucks online, why do I keep playing it ololol

sup McBroham? yeah I post here too infrequently

if anyone wants games, hit me up, I'm mostly available in the mornings though

Mr.Biscuits does have a point though. The average online Ky scrub does not even know what to do after landing a Greed Sever

I already made thread about it but I will post it here also. If it is inappropriate, please remove it.

So I have created community gamertag on XBL so if anyone who plays GG can friend this gamertag and see the friend list of community gamertag to find other players without being directly friend with all GG players. This saves friend list and for anyone who do not want to add others to his friend list for whatever reason can look up players.

I intend to pass this account to someone either here so I don't have to maintain it. I’m sure there are better people for this type of stuff. Please let me know who I should ask this for or if you like to handle this and maintain it for us.

So please start by friend requesting below gamertag to your xbl account.

Gamertag: GuiltyGearNA

I'm gonna start calling out people on here who avoid games with "Guy McBroham". Lag is not an acceptable excuse, it's probably your best opportunity to scrub me out. Hate how i have to sit on xbl for hours not playing because people are cowards. You have been warned.

To those of you who are badasses and don't care about a challenge, I'll be online tonight.

yeah dude you were responsible for like 100 of my losses haha you use either robo ky or potemkin. cant remember. down for more? you know I dont run man we can play anytime. just add me up or send a msg. LONG LIVE PLUS R ! losing is good for us it helps us level the fuck up

Sign in to follow this