Sign in to follow this  
Kurushii

[AC+] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

if u wanna play, msg me on xbox. watching a movie on netflix but ill check for messages every so often - east coast

I've been interested in GG for a while, but since I didn't have netplay on my PS2 I only ever played around with it with a friend when I was a bit younger. Now with the XBLA version of +R and Xrd on the way to ps4 next year I'd really like to get into it seriously.

So anyway, if any of you don't mind playing with a complete beginner and giving tips on how to improve, that'd be really cool. Or I'm also willing to just play against anyone and be destroyed.

Anyone East Coast trying to get some games in with me tonight? Still learning Kliff so I'm super free for you all right now.

Anyone East Coast trying to get some games in with me tonight? Still learning Kliff so I'm super free for you all right now.

I guess i'll play some games.

Good games i'll be heading to bed now. Add me if you wanna play some other time :3

If anybody still plays this game, add me please. At the point of deleting it now due to the scarcity of players online.

Why delete it if you can't find anyone to play online with? Do you have a local offline group to play +R with? Kind of a shame if you're willing to go that far. Online play isn't really the best, but you have to network with people to find decent connections, that's all.

In any case, I'll be on tomorrow night if you wanna get some games with me.

Gaming communities don't exist in Jamaica (where I live) outside of MAYBE FIFA (doubt it). I've tried starting one up, checked around the main areas of the country, no luck. As crappy as net play is, it is my only way to play vs in anything. And seeing how people are so scarce, I could use the space GG takes up for something else. Fun game, but no point sitting in training mode all day. =/

You can add me though, gamer tag is View The Phenom.

View The Phenom? I believe we have played last night. That Johnny was sick, man!

Something came up at work, so I won't be available Monday night >_>

Ok people...I want some competition. .I have a y4 connection..if u have a great connection let me know. Xbox tag: youcanwonder1 if u dont wana add me ill add u but let me know. View ill send u a request tonite

Shout outs to Fenrir Werwolf for bodying my day 1 +R Ky and then in GG2 Ky as well. :D

Shout outs to Fenrir Werwolf for bodying my day 1 +R Ky and then in GG2 Ky as well. :D

GG, but i still don't understand why it was lagging/playing like underwater, since it resulted we had a 4 bar connection...

Misteries of netplay I guess!

Sign in to follow this