Sign in to follow this  
Kurushii

[AC+] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

lol this is MAD dead. i just leave it searching quickmatch for like an hour and still dont get anyone. basically the only two people ive found are abstyles and mcsoap who are kinda too good to learn a new character on

very sad

lol this is MAD dead. i just leave it searching quickmatch for like an hour and still dont get anyone. basically the only two people ive found are abstyles and mcsoap who are kinda too good to learn a new character on

very sad

DEAD indeed. I was your punching bag for a few matches but I got hella salty and dipped. Everyone I've fought has bodied me and there doesn't seem to be anyone that's equal or worse than me.

very sad

I'm usually on it as much too, until my Gold member expired :v: ...

yeah this is really stupid literally the only people that are online are like the best in the country. cant learn anything about this character if im just sitting in the corner the entire time

I will be on when I get home tomorrow. Dunno if you'll be on or not. I've been away for awhile working, or else I would've been there. Wait are you playing ranked? That could be your problem. Barely anybody plays that.

If Tuesday night becomes a thing, I'm definitely up for it. If the connection is stable enough for it :| . I'll be on through out the week at random times (mostly late night) in player match.

If Tuesday night becomes a thing, I'm definitely up for it. If the connection is stable enough for it :| . I'll be on through out the week at random times (mostly late night) in player match.

..wow our connection is terrible

I'm assuming it's normal for XBLA Guilty Gear to be dead online?

mostly

I'm usually online every Tuesday and Wednesday though

this is basically all the players you will find ever playing this game online on xbox 360 in player match:

Jailhousefrog89

Nephinel

So Faux Serious

Hewhorocksalot

Mcsoap

jellyfishpirate

sarvets

astealthfox

themajestikone

vl royalmist vl

abstylez

seraphicdemonv

gmcxr4ns0m

dr stormlocke

thats about all the NA players there are. and we're all very good to extremely good. new players beware :\

I'm on from time to time but my connection isn't always very stable...and I still suck :/.

It doesn't help that I drop all of Slayer's links on line.

I'm actually on xbox live quite often. I've played a couple ppm on this list mostly Hewhorocks and nephinal. More then welcome to add me if u want I'll prolly be on later today

this is basically all the players you will find ever playing this game online on xbox 360 in player match:

Jailhousefrog89

Nephinel

So Faux Serious

Hewhorocksalot

Mcsoap

jellyfishpirate

sarvets

astealthfox

themajestikone

vl royalmist vl

abstylez

seraphicdemonv

gmcxr4ns0m

dr stormlocke

thats about all the NA players there are. and we're all very good to extremely good. new players beware :\

Sign in to follow this