Sign in to follow this  
Kurushii

[AC+] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

i have gold for a while again - if you see me on, invite and maybe well play <3

So did Tuesday Night stop becoming a thing? I didn't run into many people last time, unlike the other previous Tuesday nights.

I don't think it's stopped, just some people who forget or are doing other things that particular week.  I've had to drop my brother off at a friend's house every Tuesday recently so I'll be on a little later than expected tonight (maybe 8pm).

Xbl: Z3r0sama

Main: most of cast lol I suck now its been way too long just getting back into it

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I haven't played Guilty Gear in awhile so if you want to play feel free to add me. My GT is Zomebies8MyLeg and I main Slayer and Ky, but I also use Johnny and Dizzy on the side(still learning those 2 though).

Xbl tag: V1zion

I'm going to send some of the names I've seen in here friend requests. Feel free to send me a message/ friend request if you want to play.

Xbl tag: V1zion

I'm going to send some of the names I've seen in here friend requests. Feel free to send me a message/ friend request if you want to play.

Add me. I tried your GT but it didn't work. I'm FL too so we should have a decent connect.

GT: DeathKnightLive

Hey, everyone: I have gold for the month, so I can actually play online now. My GT is j4k4r74. I play Faust. 

GG's to astealthfox and BLACKhazzard27

Hey idk if anyone still plays this and I hope some do but i will deff be down for some matches if someone wants to play add me on xbox ! nice to meet you all ^ ^ 

Hi there.

Please feel free to add me on XBL if you are from EUROPE.

My tag is: TutoredPie6

My main is Sol. I'm not the best, but i guess i'm not a noob too.

I have a room up right now if anyone's still playing this online.

I haven't played Guilty Gear in a long while so I'm sure to be very rusty

XBL Gamertag: MrPapiToYou

Character: Sol

I'm on xbox quite often and I've been playing guilty gear alot recently so just add me and we can play whenever

I already made thread about it but I will post it here also. If it is inappropriate, please remove it.

So I have created community gamertag on XBL so if anyone who plays GG can friend this gamertag and see the friend list of community gamertag to find other players without being directly friend with all GG players. This saves friend list and for anyone who do not want to add others to his friend list for whatever reason can look up players.

I intend to pass this account to someone either here so I don't have to maintain it. I’m sure there are better people for this type of stuff. Please let me know who I should ask this for or if you like to handle this and maintain it for us.

So please start by friend requesting below gamertag to your xbl account.

Gamertag: GuiltyGearNA

^ This is still around too. Try adding the GuiltyGearNA gamertag or ask lokadero to add you to the friends list if you want to follow some Guilty Gear players on the list. There are really good players on the list.

Not new to fighters, but I'm fairly new to Guilty Gear. Trying to get ready for Xrd.

I live around the center of New York state. I'm on late afternoon most days. If it matters, I also have a mic. Feel free to tell me what I need to work on with Slayer :sweatdrop:

GT: Download Byte

Sign in to follow this