Sign in to follow this  
Kurushii

[AC+] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

where do you live?

Edit : GGs to Qwerty! I will learn to netplay as hard as I do with axl-low with other characters so I can be like BasedSwaggJohnnyGod Qwerty. But, real talk. It's dope that we can play, you helped me get to where I am now in games and i don't think a lot of people know that. So it was cool playing a set with you. Hope you stay safe upon your travels. ^^

in germany. I guess most players here are from the us?

Blacksnake (or anyone reading this thread, really), just add me and send an invite if I'm on. I'm playing Guilty half the time I'm on, anyways.

hosting player match for a while. get at me plx ^^

done for now

ggs if i played you

the netcode in this game gets me so tight so fast >< - im not the best player by a long margin, but fuck i can do my frcs, and when i NEED it to hit, and it doesnt 19 times out of 20.... guh.

games so fun, but netplay is so aggrevating ><

Edited by iora

the netcode in this game gets me so tight so fast >< - im not the best player by a long margin, but fuck i can do my frcs, and when i NEED it to hit, and it doesnt 19 times out of 20.... guh.

games so fun, but netplay is so aggrevating ><

You play one of the Sols, so just channel the power of netplay.

Oh, and feel free to add me if you want games on the east coast, anyone.

Add me Jazzyluvquake

I play Testa/Eddie/Sol/Slayer

New player so could use the practice, I'm east coast and am up for long sets and don't mind losing 20 games in row.

I particularly want games against Zappa and Ky cause i get my ass raped by them.

ggs to theINFINATES, whoever you may be. I would have kept playing my main (JO) but since you switched to SL, I decided to run my gauntlet of side chars. The OS/SL matches felt legit at least, the others were too deadly it seemed.

Sign in to follow this