Sign in to follow this  
Kurushii

[AC+] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

ill be online tonight (EDIT: time unknown, but msg me on xbl if you wanna play (if im not already hosting a lobby) ill see it when i get on if im not already on)

^^

---------

EDIT: i have been off my xbox but i need to get back into netplay i guess. i miss this game too much and last night was a blast even with lolnetplay connections being lolnetplay. if you play, please friend invite or msg me on xbox. hosting lobbies sucks and i need to play more. :toot:

Edited by iora

Free Live Gold this weekend. Jumping on for the few hours that I'll hopefully be able to enjoy

GT: DQRF

Chars: Sol, OS, Zappa

Any UK + EU players out there?

Alrighty.

I'll send a request and invite. If I disconnect near the beginning it's probably because of lag.

GG's Freelander and Chupon. Well, not so much GG's towards Freelander, because lol Guilty netcode, aside from the first match. Sorry for sucking so much to both players, I haven't played not only Guilty, but a fighting game all month. I pretty much fucked up everything concerning oki and did my usual shoddiness with everything else (Aside from corner get outs.). I'm actually thinking of picking up a simpler character, like A.B.A. or Sol, or maybe Johnny. It's probably best to have a better idea of what to do with the game before trying out someone like Dizzy.

Alright so the connection over here is a little iffy but it smoothed a bit. bear with me because i'm just mashing things a bit. Also are you allowed to pick songs or is it alway auto?

This is what "amazingly good" conn looks like on AC. And it still plays at like 80% speed.

Whoever picks first picks the stage/bgm. The BGM selection is at the bottom.

Edited by Ctrlaltwtf

Dropping the easiest parts of the combo isn't exactly the best =0

...wut.

Edited by abadlime

Did I seriously just hit Johnny's IK?

Everytime Johnny uses Divine Blade I hear him yell "FLAMING LASER!!"

*sigh* I really hope +R fixes this crap. Ruins any fun there is to be had.

dat houtenjin

Edited by Ctrlaltwtf

Sign in to follow this