Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HARD_BREAD

[CPEX] Relius Clover Gameplay Discussion

With NA release coming up really soon I feel like we should re-ignite the forum. Working on compiling "important" things we've talked about in skype chat and posting them on here. Will be back soon with things and stuff.

Shouldn't most of Lich's thread still hold true?  I mean, aside from pretty much everything involving 3C...

Challenge 18

The jumpcancel/airdash

Please help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54znjsgf-xE

That's my cheating way of doing it, since I can't IAD. I delay j.b and j.C a lot, and it seems to work. It's pretty much my replacement for IADing and has worked most times I use it in combat. Not as much distance, but it's... acceptable. 

If it's the 2C>j.B>j.C>2C there's a trick to doing it.

firstly it's ten times easier out of a super Instant air dash, so 41236B>2C>2766>j.B>micro-delay>j.C>2C is the input

Secondly try to get the 41236B to bounce as low as possible before the 2C comes out. I don't know why but it makes the SIAD that much easier.

Lastly, if you're actually going to use this I recommend 2C>S(uper)IAD>j.B>j.C>5C>sj>j.B>j.C as it's easier and does more damage. Good luck!

EDIT: Saw the vid, my tip should still help. I thought the challenge was Stuff>2C>6C>41236B >SIAD>j.B>j.C>2C lol.