Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HARD_BREAD

[CPEX] Relius Clover Gameplay Discussion

6C does combo after 5C if the opponent is crouched now, I think it's not the case in extend but I might be wrong (I haven't play recently). If it's the case, for me it compensate the lost because I always have trouble to combo into 6b ; It whiffs on little character such as Platinium, Noel or Tsubaki if you are not point blank and you aren't most of the time.

5C > 6C on chrouching works in CSE, that's not new.

Oh and I don't think I properly introduced myself on the Relius board. I started to sub Relius just recently and god, he's so much fun (yeah I'm late to the party). I'm usually kinda iffy when it comes to subbing but he's definitely gonna stay in my two-man army. At any case forgive my future possible scrubiness :v

5C > 6C on chrouching works in CSE, that's not new. Oh and I don't think I properly introduced myself on the Relius board. I started to sub Relius just recently and god, he's so much fun (yeah I'm late to the party). I'm usually kinda iffy when it comes to subbing but he's definitely gonna stay in my two-man army. At any case forgive my future possible scrubiness :v

Now, 6C > 214C (val tus) works (I saw it in the corner but I am not sure midscreen. But people prefer to use his new move Gad Leith (you don't spend any Ignis health). I think this the road to go since the Ignis health recovery is terrible in BBCP.

BTW, Glad to see a new scrub, a new player from Europe. We have been all scrub once, so NVM. Who is your main, if I can ask you? My signature can tell you my characters.

I can't because during all the Academic year, I live in a residence where it is impossible to connect my console to internet. It is weird, we use a proxy (strange one) and I am trying to buy a modem only for playing online. Last year I bought one but it wasn't that fast and I couldnt play online. If you have any idea about a good modem, please let me know.

So relius got two new moves, a gatling taken away, and we can do id naidas on the ground now in CP, were there anymore changes?

were there anymore changes?

Ignis is A LOT faster now, and im pretty sure Val Tus got buffed a lot and Geara Nose is much slower now. Any more I'm forgetting besides what he said and I said?

Ignis is A LOT faster now

That's probably just her being faster to keep pace with the faster new game. So not sure if you can really consider that a "buff" or not.

That's probably just her being faster to keep pace with the faster new game. So not sure if you can really consider that a "buff" or not.

Actually, this buff is important; some combos with Ignis that didn't work before are now possible.

Actually, this buff is important; some combos with Ignis that didn't work before are now possible.

So exactly how fast did they make ignis in chrono phantasma?

So exactly how fast did they make ignis in chrono phantasma?

If you go to the video section you can see a bunch of examples. It just seems like she moves faster overall, and idk but to me it looks like she gets summoned faster, but I'm not sure if that is true or not that's just off of what I've observed.

Can you still 2B into 6A? Looked all over but it didn't say anywhere you couldn't. Just asking to be sure.

Only gatling taken away was 6B>6C.

Ignis's gauge is supposed to be better in this game, right? It still seems kinda poor to me, unless my eyes were deceiving me.

Ignis's gauge is supposed to be better in this game, right? It still seems kinda poor to me, unless my eyes were deceiving me.

I believe all the Ignis cost values are the same, just the meter drains faster when she is idle. The regeneration speed of the meter is faster as well from the looks of it.

I believe all the Ignis cost values are the same, just the meter drains faster when she is idle. The regeneration speed of the meter is faster as well from the looks of it.

What means "when she is idle?"

From what I have seen, Blue = slower regeneration while red = faster regeneration.

I think he means when she's active but you don't use her.

She also regen faster in CP

Talking about Ignis regen and stuff, she starts to regen her life 1 second later in CP but she regen faster indeed. It doesn't look like a big deal but it changes the way Ignis works in CP.

It impresses me how easier it is now to deal decent damage without ignis. It's something Relius really needed, he now has a better okizieme game and damage potential afterward.

About the changes, I'm sure you saw this already but it's important to note that ignis has projectile armor on a lot of her move now. For instance, hazama's ouroboros is a pain in extend because it unsummon ignis all the time when you use her to approach. It's the same story with bang's nail, Relius had trouble using 4d or 214a against him because of that.

It impresses me how easier it is now to deal decent damage without ignis. It's something Relius really needed, he now has a better okizieme game and damage potential afterward.

About the changes, I'm sure you saw this already but it's important to note that ignis has projectile armor on a lot of her move now. For instance, hazama's ouroboros is a pain in extend because it unsummon ignis all the time when you use her to approach. It's the same story with bang's nail, Relius had trouble using 4d or 214a against him because of that.

Ignis has projectile armor in extend, i was playing with tsuuna(bang player) last week and i kept on stuffing his approach with nails with ignis

So is it possible to do some sort of an unblockable (excluding the opponent using barrier) by using Guard crush with Duo Bios or 214C?