Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pochp

[Jun 8, 2013] Ultimate Montreal Air Dashers - Montreal, Canada

You should still come to the weekly meetups. Everyone will give you advice about what to do to level your game up!

Come post in the Montreal thread, LoneWolf ! so we can talk to you about meetups and why you should come sooner !!

Well, I want to at least take another month or 2 doing some self-learning. But I am interested in hearing more about when you guys usually meet up. So, I guess I'll be swinging by the Montreal thread shortly.

Le grenouille mange le pamplemousse?

Seriously, though, those things are totally the best things to remember for going to Quebec ever. Other than that Montreal poutine is the best ever.

Gonna try to get my passport today, I'm planning on attending. I've never left the country, can't wait for it!

omg... those arcade panels in the opening scenes..... just wow.... fucking canada omg... why you gotta make me so jelly...

omg... those arcade panels in the opening scenes..... just wow.... fucking canada omg... why you gotta make me so jelly...

We're honestly spoiled to have the foonzo and the people behind it. They revamped these cabs from the old like... 2 weeks ago. All with their own custom art from SF to marvel to MK to BB to KOF and a few others

I know I'm going to be going to this, if Vyers is still planning to go. First time out of the US. Should be interesting.

We need some canadian level biased commentary though. Usually goes like this:

"I like this guy better"

Over here you'd be lucky to say this and not be called rude.