Sign in to follow this  
Lord Knight

[CP] Litchi Faye Ling - Gameplay Discussion (Read first post!)

Sure they weren't caught trying to barrier jump?

I'm not sure. That's why I asked. That could be it though, thanks.

Gonna stream a lot of commentary tonight on latest Litchi vids.

So like you commentate over Japanese CP Litchis? That sounds like a pretty cool idea.

How about just hosting a Litchi room or something for those salty Litchi mirrors?

Litchis usually seek me out, oddly enough. I draw em like a magnet.

I once had LK, Myself, Uri, and two or three other Litchis in the same room.

TBH Litchi Mirror not a matchup people treat honestly. I happen to think it's interesting because I'm usually the underdog and it requires two people to out-space and out-neutral the other while having to respect your own options.

Wish we (UK Litchi's) could have GG's with more Litchi's here in the UK/EU.....

Only Me, SliceySmashy are here holding down the fort. (And auredo across the sea~)

Not a lot of litchis on XBL either ;-; if i ever do run into one i'm like "fuck what do i do agents this bitch" but i dunno i like the litchi mirror match, despite how silly it may look lol.

Ittsu clashes are funny as fuck xD

Lol if we're gona talk about clashes , Double 13 orphans !!!

Me and a friend tend to get in stupid situations where both of us are getting smacked up by the 13 orphans at the same time xD

(How it works, I get him in the corner, he bursts , sending me towards where his staff is , i tech , use my 13 orphans and he does it to me aswell)

Dat synergy lol

Lol if we're gona talk about clashes , Double 13 orphans !!!

Me and a friend tend to get in stupid situations where both of us are getting smacked up by the 13 orphans at the same time xD

(How it works, I get him in the corner, he bursts , sending me towards where his staff is , i tech , use my 13 orphans and he does it to me aswell)

Dat synergy lol

someone get on XBL so we can do this QUICK o_o sounds too real.

anywho, does anyone feel like litchi is limited in the next installment (based on sight of course). someone said that she looked limited and i was just like "the fuck you mean????????" to me she look like she has just as much tools as she had last time if not more. 4b and kanchan give her new combos as well as new mix up(kanchan i mean) her combos seem really unique and stylish, i don't think she looks limited in the slightest, what do you guys think???

Wish we (UK Litchi's) could have GG's with more Litchi's here in the UK/EU.....

Only Me, SliceySmashy are here holding down the fort. (And auredo across the sea~)

My Litchi fucks shit up. If we see eachother at an event sometime in the future, I'll mirror you.

Also, I can play you on PSN but I will be on PS3 instead of stick so I'll be doing stupid shit. But we can still play.

someone get on XBL so we can do this QUICK o_o sounds too real.

anywho, does anyone feel like litchi is limited in the next installment (based on sight of course). someone said that she looked limited and i was just like "the fuck you mean????????" to me she look like she has just as much tools as she had last time if not more. 4b and kanchan give her new combos as well as new mix up(kanchan i mean) her combos seem really unique and stylish, i don't think she looks limited in the slightest, what do you guys think???

Whoever said this is nonsense. They took away very little from her (Kote cancel? Two-hit itsuuABC on block?) and gave her tools she needed. Puffballs aren't being used to full effect, although I think there are JP Litchis out there trying to make it happen.

She's easier to play than in CSE because of the changes in burst mechanics and defense mechanics.

You want a limited character, go play Mai. DAYUM.

You want a limited character, go play Mai. DAYUM.

oh trust me mai was on m original team before she got replaced with saiki (like one of the only male characters i play) so i know where you coming from

anyways, i can agree that they are still working with puffball, looks good just need to find a way to use it better outside of combos, because we've already seen how it can add to a combo already. her new DD looks cool as well, i wonder how the second version is done when she has the staff (when she ends with the 6d animation instead of going into 4b animation) also all green in OD *flips shyt* that's going to be fun to use.

4b (The End)

Dont think we need anything else lol.

4b in to 3-4k lol any confirm , she's looking too damn fierce !!!!

I think CP litchi is an even more balanced version than the CSE litchi.... since we got no more mokujin covering up our mixups :P but got treated with more tools and routes

I'll miss mokujin ...atleastthere are combo routes after the Mokujin that goes Upwards! I think i saw Galileo (I believe) combo off it . Nothing special, something like an ender in to oki or something.

But still at the end of that sexy day............4B = Orgasms

They took away very little from her (Kote cancel?

wait, is kote cancel actually gone/nerfed for pressure strings or do you just mean 6c kote combos?

also, she did lose 6b[m] CH wallbounce, godlike meter gain in combos(almost everyone lost combo meter gain of course, but the extent was an advantage litchi had over others), and kokushii oki

Edited by Mightfo

She lost kote cancel for everything. Not that much of a loss, her pressure lasts a little bit less than forever now.

6b[m], iirc, goes into 6c into full combo. If anything they just made the confirm more risky.

Well tbh with no more Kohushii oki - that won't be much of a problem ~

6B[m] only wall sticks now but it still wall bounces if the opponent is airborne right?

how good is 6c in CP - i rarely see it (if anyone has spotted something) :I:

how good is 6c in CP - i rarely see it (if anyone has spotted something) :I:

6c doesn't have as mush push back as it use to (if you are talking about the [m] version) i think people only use it for combos now. i only see a few people use it then set the staff. because it doesn't push back anymore, it seems like a bit of a risk since it would mean they could probably IB dash counter hit while you are still setting the staff

@sG: i agreee 125%

6B[m] 6C combos on crouchers now, pretty nice.

This is too sexy ....

*Continues to wait~*

She lost kote cancel for everything. Not that much of a loss, her pressure lasts a little bit less than forever now.

That is incredibly lame. Why would they take that away? It wasn't overpowered or anything. They could have removed it from 6c without removing it from everything. Fuck, that is one of my favorite things.

6b[m], iirc, goes into 6c into full combo. If anything they just made the confirm more risky.

Yes, i am aware of this. 6b can still lead into damage, you just have to commit to 6c after which has risks. Not a big nerf, just pointing it out.

(ground) kote was overrated anyway, but it was great for burst safe combo parts in pretty much every version of the game