Sign in to follow this  
Lord Knight

[CP] Litchi Faye Ling - Gameplay Discussion (Read first post!)

6c doesn't have as mush push back as it use to (if you are talking about the [m] version) i think people only use it for combos now. i only see a few people use it then set the staff. because it doesn't push back anymore, it seems like a bit of a risk since it would mean they could probably IB dash counter hit while you are still setting the staff

I imagine 6C[m] -> 2D is still +frames, the risk is being hit in between or having your opponent jump out of 6B 6C and CH punish you.

(ground) kote was overrated anyway, but it was great for burst safe combo parts in pretty much every version of the game

That was its greatest feature .... but we have order burst baits ....kinda

I imagine 6C[m] -> 2D is still +frames, the risk is being hit in between or having your opponent jump out of 6B 6C and CH punish you.

hmmm....you make a good point;

I take back what I said about reversal Hatsu. I can see the situations where it would work when you otherwise don't have staff and Litchis normals and speed don't work.

I still quickly fall apart, though. I'm definitely too attached to this game and character...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hay__rtqj0

Guys I don't think I want to play Litchi in CP. Whats wrong with me? Is this a disease? Is it curable? Do I even want to be cured? How has my life came down to this? What will become of me after this? Do I need Litchi in my life?

Oh God the questions!

Guys I don't think I want to play Litchi in CP. Whats wrong with me? Is this a disease? Is it curable? Do I even want to be cured? How has my life came down to this? What will become of me after this? Do I need Litchi in my life?

Oh God the questions!

Nothing is wrong with you

No it is not

You can't cure what you don't have

You probably got bored with her or just not interested in playing her

You'll either leave her forever or go back thinking you made a mistake

Yes and No

yes the questions, but it's still not the struggle.

Oh God the questions!

Maybe you are starting to get tired of her chest size? You could settle for characters with "less assets" :p

Maybe you are starting to get tired of her chest size? You could settle for characters with "less assets" :p

that too

Oh God the questions!

Do what feels right tbh. I mean with the new stuff all characters have if you ain't picking up one of the new ones - sticking to your main will be enough work as it is. Maybe you should come to litchi after you've messed with platinum abit. So many new things ~ 1 solid character will be nice before going nutz~

Also err , Idk if anyone else has been doing this (and my friends kinda keep saying i'm being extra.)

But In Extend, to prepare for BBCP Litchi , i don't use 13Orphans at all anymore. (in the corner for easy meter oki)

I just focus on my staff setups and oki without meter. Do you think I'm just being extra as well?

Edited by EXonestar

But In Extend, to prepare for BBCP Litchi , i don't use 13Orphans at all anymore. (in the corner for easy meter oki)

I just focus on my staff setups and oki without meter. Do you think I'm just being extra as well?

i dont think so, i mean you want to be ready (even though it's not coming out for some time now) but it's just you wanting to get out of old habits. i think it's a good idea, but that's just me. someone else might fine it dumb. just worry about what you want to practice and how you want to fight tbh.

i dont think so, i mean you want to be ready (even though it's not coming out for some time now) but it's just you wanting to get out of old habits. i think it's a good idea, but that's just me. someone else might fine it dumb. just worry about what you want to practice and how you want to fight tbh.

Yeah that's my current goal. GLad someone gets me~ Just focusing on them meter-less oki setup's and resets more than ever. I spammed 13orphan All through Extend (Who didn't lol~)

(Who didn't lol~)

anyone who didn't use her/ was just learning her <.>

I don't really want to play Plat in CP, but lol.

Tbh I picked up Litchi because I fell in love with the stupid long combos and solid oki. Dasharim oki was one of my favortie things and 13opr is meh. It seems that all the good stuff that I used to like about her disappeared.

Sure, I'll play her a bit, but I won't main her like I have previously planned.

Sure, I'll play her a bit, but I won't main her like I have previously planned unless it turns out i really like her and she is super awesome in CP.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand fixed.

Coming from the platinum player with that OP overdrive.... (meter oki from litchi don't exist anymore , combo's are shorter)

Lol I think i might have to use platinum abit xD

Probably end up maining her anyway since shes OP :3

I'll hop on Xbox and strike you down in the name of justice if that's your real reason.

:V

Yo keep it clean dawg. We dont wana see that o.0 geez

Stop going off-topic, I'll ban you with my elite Litchi skills :3 #ThinksHesAMod

>.> don't ban me......#Goes back on topic

Yo......................Litchi is awesome~

Speaking of that - Anyone else notice the 13orphans that goes upwards - can be combo'd in to abit after the opponent drops down or maybe I saw a one off... Anyone else found out anything special with the use of her new/nerfed 13orphans? Non-oki wise i mean~

>.> don't ban me......#Goes back on topic

Yo......................Litchi is awesome~

Speaking of that - Anyone else notice the 13orphans that goes upwards - can be combo'd in to abit after the opponent drops down or maybe I saw a one off... Anyone else found out anything special with the use of her new/nerfed 13orphans? Non-oki wise i mean~

I barely see JP players use it now, which is a shame.

But seriously dude. We need Rich mirrors someday.

When you next in London?

Depends. I will only go to London when there is an event on, like Astral Heat.

I am in London for the May expo, not sure if BB will be there though, lol.