Sign in to follow this  
Lord Knight

[CP] Litchi Faye Ling - Gameplay Discussion (Read first post!)

Uhm, Shounen played plenty of CSEX and was in multiple tournaments.

He doesn't play CP, I don't remember the reason why. Perhaps someone else does.

Uhm, Shounen played plenty of CSEX and was in multiple tournaments.

He doesn't play CP, I don't remember the reason why. Perhaps someone else does.

I meant CS2 by arcade precense, since it was pretty much CSEX. But yeah he also hasn't been playing AC-R which I noticed since I don't see that TE running around bodying people.

Galileo can be the king for now, but shounen is coming for his crown.

No one lives up to shounen, he's like the tsujikawa of tao, he can't be imitated.

In Litchi we trust!!!

The return of shounen will be Godlike ! (Come Back!!!) Galileo in respect can hold the crown for now - Till Shounen Touches BBCP imo lol

No no no Galileo IS king, he has the crown no doubt about that, but Shounen is A FIGGIN GOD, know the difference people >~>

Plus what about Puromete??? I haven't seen any recent gameplay of him in CP for a while... ._.

Edited by E3vE3 WAZ HEA

No no no Galileo IS king, he has the crown no doubt about that, but Shounen is A FIGGIN GOD, know the difference people >~>

Plus what about Puromete??? I haven't seen any recent gameplay of him in CP for a while... ._.

He was in ArcRevo prob got eliminated in Round 1/2 Daiwa(PL) or some Arakune were responsible for knocking him out I don't think he ever got put on stream.

Top 4 was Gal(LI), N-O(RC), Tsuji(TA), and Dogura(AZ)

Edited by Konflyk

Well damn. At least a Litchi took first. Dat Oppai win @_@ even though I'm not into Oppai, that's just what people are saying about this xD

Well damn. At least a Litchi took first. Dat Oppai win @_@ even though I'm not into Oppai, that's just what people are saying about this xD

You should have seen the salt in the RC board, but niggas don't know Litchi da bess:toot:

You should have seen the salt in the RC board, but niggas don't know Litchi da bess:toot:

I was probably in bed at the time and missed it ._. but yeah Litchi's not a real character too strong

The stream is still on the channel, go to the article section and look at the stream listed then skip to about the 6 hour mark when they're doing finals for every game top 8, the very last bit is BB. I wouldn't bother watching most of the earlier stuff as they were flipping back and forth between cabinets for rounds 1/2 on every game and sometimes that shitty P4A was hanging around longer than need be. Also you can see the preview for Xblaze, and the 2 new characters for BB right before they cut the stream off.

Edited by Konflyk

The stream is still on the channel, go to the article section and look at the stream listed then skip to about the 6 hour mark when they're doing finals for every game top 8, the very last bit is BB. I wouldn't bother watching most of the earlier stuff as they were flipping back and forth between cabinets for rounds 1/2 on every game and sometimes that shitty P4A was hanging around longer than need be. Also you can see the preview for Xblaze, and the 2 new characters for BB right before they cut the stream off.

Thank you ;-; i got to remember to give you a hug if we ever meet irl. so this will have to do (>'.')> hugsziesz.

Hey guys, im a relatively new player. I played BBCS a year or two ago, and I played Ragna. I didnt get really deep into the game itself, but since Ragna is a fundementals character, I was able to do pretty well when I played. Regardless, I just got the game again and Im planning on maining Rachel or Litchi. Is there any way that someone could give me a quick run down of her gameplay / neutral / tools / current meta (by current, I mean BBCS:EX standards, not CP since its not out yet). I can get her combos down, execution isnt really an issue for me usually. What im more concerned with is what I should be doing in my neutral, what are my good buttons / tools that I should be abusing, etc.

Also, exactly how does her staff stuff / drive work? Im not really clear on it. I dont have the game in front of me right now so I cant mess with it, but Ill be getting the game tomorrow.

I would really appreciate it if anyone could fill me in or at least point me in the right direction. Thanks <3

Hey guys, im a relatively new player. I played BBCS a year or two ago, and I played Ragna. I didnt get really deep into the game itself, but since Ragna is a fundementals character, I was able to do pretty well when I played. Regardless, I just got the game again and Im planning on maining Rachel or Litchi. Is there any way that someone could give me a quick run down of her gameplay / neutral / tools / current meta (by current, I mean BBCS:EX standards, not CP since its not out yet). I can get her combos down, execution isnt really an issue for me usually. What im more concerned with is what I should be doing in my neutral, what are my good buttons / tools that I should be abusing, etc.

Also, exactly how does her staff stuff / drive work? Im not really clear on it. I dont have the game in front of me right now so I cant mess with it, but Ill be getting the game tomorrow.

I would really appreciate it if anyone could fill me in or at least point me in the right direction. Thanks <3

Best place to start is her wiki page for Extend, read through that and if you have any other questions feel free to ask. But that should give you the basic idea. ;)

it means that crush triggers moves are considered projectile... or is it just a few chars only?

======

and in the earlier minutes, I see that u can delay crush trigger attack animation CMIIW, litchi baited zanshin

=====

and in a much more earlier moment, litchi kinda did a very late gattling from 5b[m] to 6a[m]

I never knew we can do this unless it was only implemented on bbcp

Edited by deadsnake

I think it counting as a projectile makes...some sense. I mean we saw when Hakumen went for the astral, she already let go of CT and it was on it's way to attacking, so if it wasn't, then she would have gotten astrolledededeiesz.

My only other theory is that hakumen can't counter crush triggers, but as always I'm most likely wrong

Crush Trigger 1000 R 80 100 N 3 B 3 BP* 30~59 1 28 0 16 S50 S100 B17 B31 - -

Possible to charge

180F Heat Gauge Cooldown

Cannot guard crush while in OD

it is BP* and possible to charge/delay the startup from 30-59 frames that's around 1/2 second

but this is litchi we're talking about so I dunno about other chars

http://www.dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Litchi_Frame_Data_(BBCP)

(Back2Corner) CT Itsuu C> DashUnderCrossUp > 5D> Kan Chan(puff ball) > Staff2 > 5B[m] > 4B Itsuu A > 236A 236B 236C 5B 5D 6c(2) 632146A (Super)

This is a nice combo I just saw.

Was wondering if anyone has seen this already Was also going to ask if this can be done without the CT starter but since no one has the game was just checking if someone has seen it already (I'm abit slow with my "Watch Later" Playlist)

Edited by EXonestar

(Back2Corner) CT Itsuu C> DashUnderCrossUp > 5D> Kan Chan(puff ball) > 5C(2) > 5B[M] > 4B[M] > Itsuu A > 236A 236B 236C 5B 5D 6c(2) 632146A (Super)

This is a nice combo I just saw.

Was wondering if anyone has seen this already Was also going to ask if this can be done without the CT starter but since no one has the game was just checking if someone has seen it already (I'm abit slow with my "Watch Later" Playlist)

I think you mean:

CT > ItsuuC > Dash Under > 5D > Kanchan > 5B[m] > 4B > ItsuuA > 4Kote > Haku > Hatsu > Chun > 5B > 5D > 6C(2) > Super

5C isn't used in the combo, and if you mean Staff 2, that also doesn't make contact with the opponent. And yes, it does work directly from a ItsuuC starter.

Yeah , That was a typo , sorry bout that. Glad it works without CT , just double checking.

Hi There Urichinan , its been awhile (We gota try have some Laggy psn matches b4 CP ;D)

I saw that combo and though "holy fuck the tech" like i wander what other set ups you can do with that (if any). the game isn;t here yet so we all can only assume :(

How much Base Damage does litchi's new DD take Raw hit and as a combo ender?

Full staffed version is 1015 minimum

Staffed > Staffless version is 865 minimum

Full staffless version is 1120 minimum

OD version is 1580 minimum

I don't know the exact amount each does raw, but I believe LK is right, it should be 2k+ for each.

Edited by Urichinan

Thx. Just thinking of some things. I'll be sure to give em some tests when I get a hold of the game.

I'll keep you posted.