Sign in to follow this  
Lord Knight

[CP] Litchi Faye Ling - Gameplay Discussion (Read first post!)

New corner route:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBTZ0MTlu4E&t=4m38s

5B[m] > 2C > 6D > 5D > 6C > 5B[m] > 6D > Haku > Hatsu > Chun > 5D > 3C > Kanchan > 6D(1) > Super= 5008 DMG

Assuming you can do Tsubame at the end, instead of the super, I'd imagine it's around 4.2k-4.3k.

Also, I saw this one in a earlier video:

(Staff in 2D set) CH j.B[e] > j.D(w) > Hatsu > Chun > Staff 2 > Dash > 5B[m] > 4B > ItsuuA > Ender did around 3.2k.

Edited by Urichinan

Can you specify 5D/2D set or 5D/2D launch? Not that I can't take time to figure it out, but it's just way more clear for those of us still drinking our coffee. @_@

(( 6D > 5D > 6C > 5B[m] > 6D))

This character lol. Haahh...Oh my...

Can you specify 5D/2D set or 5D/2D launch? Not that I can't take time to figure it out, but it's just way more clear for those of us still drinking our coffee. @_@

(( 6D > 5D > 6C > 5B[m] > 6D))

This character lol. Haahh...Oh my...

There's nothing to clarify. 6D sets the staff in a 2D set, and then you launch with 5D. Staff 2 never hits.

I dont' think I've seen that many Corner combo "staff 2" hits. I see most of them mid-screen mostly.

Good Find on this combo . 3.9 without super as well. Nice.

New corner route:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBTZ0MTlu4E&t=4m38s

5B[m] > 2C > 6D > 5D > 6C > 5B[m] > 6D > Haku > Hatsu > Chun > 5D > 3C > Kanchan > 6D(1) > Super= 5008 DMG

Assuming you can do Tsubame at the end, instead of the super, I'd imagine it's around 4.2k-4.3k.

Also, I saw this one in a earlier video:

(Staff in 2D set) CH j.B[e] > j.D(w) > Hatsu > Chun > Staff 2 > Dash > 5B[m] > 4B > ItsuuA > Ender did around 3.2k.

*takes notes* that looked hello good. i always thought doing 6c(2) would prorate the combo to hell and do less hits=less damage, but i guess they changed it in CP since it seems you can do more, even in the beginning of the combo. But that's only an assumtion. We can't say anything until the game is out ;-; which is in 20years

everytime I see a 6C(2) in a combo and then watch the rest of the combo - I get shocked from the damage and the continuation. Good Stuff

*takes notes* that looked hello good. i always thought doing 6c(2) would prorate the combo to hell and do less hits=less damage, but i guess they changed it in CP since it seems you can do more, even in the beginning of the combo. But that's only an assumtion. We can't say anything until the game is out ;-; which is in 20years

Actually, we can:

http://www.dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Litchi_Frame_Data_(BBCP)

6C[e] only applies proration to the combo once now, instead of per-hit. Its P2 was also buffed from 89+40 to just 89 (Once). So yes, it was given a combo buff. ;3

Edited by Urichinan

Actually, we can:

http://www.dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Litchi_Frame_Data_(BBCP)

6C[e] only applies proration to the combo once now, instead of per-hit. It's P2 was also buffed from 89+40 to just 89 (Once). So yes, it was given a combo buff. ;3

OH GOODY :D thanks for the info Uri-chan ^_^

Edit: After looking at that it seems her astral is still the same input (stand on staff and press D) but her new move while on the staff is also with D o.0 is there now an input or does it change from her normal move to her astral when she meets the requirements for one.

Edited by E3vE3 WAZ HEA

Edit: After looking at that it seems her astral is still the same input (stand on staff and press D) but her new move while on the staff is also with D o.0 is there now an input or does it change from her normal move to her astral when she meets the requirements for one.

Ah yes, this was my mistake, I believe. I added Litchi's frame data before mods had access to the pages of mook with inputs and I wasn't aware Litchi's Astral had changed.

I fixed it now, it's 46D on staff.

Whew, it's really dead in here.

I saw a new route today:

Staffless opener (2B > 2C > 3C, 5B > 6B > 2C, 6A > 5C > 2C, etc.) > 5D/2D > Haku/Hatsu (Hatsu only on standing opponents) > Staff 2 > ItsuuC > 5D > 6C > 5B/2B[m] > 6D > 5D > 3C > 2D > Kanchan > 6D > Tsubame= 3.2k-3.6k.

I saw a player attempt it in a Game A-Cho video a few days ago, but the opponent had burst out before they could complete the full thing. But the newest batch of videos from today (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yrgu3muedmw and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTua1aT1HAE) confirmed the route.

At first I didn't think it would be that much better than going straight into Ippatsu routes, or Haku > Hatsu > Chun > 5D > 3C > Staff 2 > Kanchan/6A > 5C > Staff 2 > Kanchan, but it might possibly do more damage. I'll need to find other videos where similar situations arise and compare the damage numbers.

Or just wait until the game comes out next month.

Edited by Urichinan

that was effing beautiful ^_^ oooooooooooooo can't wait to see what else people come up with so far, she is looking hella fun. I've had some ideas but can't say anything official until i try it when the game comes out (in 20mil years ;-; can't import next month)

It's pretty much storage in here with how dead it is.

Urii can you time stamp those combo routes please?

Also with the amount of tech and things we've seen so far - the good thing about the console release next month is that we'll posting up our experiments and findings.

So don't worry. Not Long to go~ Keep those litchi Flags up there.

I noticed on the wiki 5B[m] into 2B[m] is a gatling now? And 6A[e] is jump cancellable on the gatling table but isn't shown as being jc'able on the regular frame data. For anyone who actually knows, does she actually have these in CP?

I noticed on the wiki 5B[m] into 2B[m] is a gatling now? And 6A[e] is jump cancellable on the gatling table but isn't shown as being jc'able on the regular frame data. For anyone who actually knows, does she actually have these in CP?

No, these are mistakes. I'll take a look at the gatling table and fix it.

Are you guys updating the combo list with the latest useful/best stuff?

The combo list isn't going to be touched until the console version is out. And I'll probably lock the old thread and open a new one so I can use proper formatting.

10 days left till we can take over the world again ?

*Raises Litchi Emblem Flag!*

*salute!*

*Raises Litchi Emblem Flag!*

*salute!*

uh-uh nope, sorry mama said i can't join no gang so i can't salute

Tell her it's very important and you have to save your lover. Mamas don't get in the way of romance do they?

Tell her it's very important and you have to save your lover. Mamas don't get in the way of romance do they?

Ever watch Everybody Loves Raymond? :3

And yeah, get hype fellas, 4B is near.