Sign in to follow this  
Lord Knight

[CP] Litchi Faye Ling - Gameplay Discussion (Read first post!)

What's the best followup if the opponent is hit by this?

Depends on the preceding combo, since the 5D will continue the combo (with blue beat) if the opponent doesn't emergency tech.

5B[m] 5C(2) 6D(1) Tsubame -> dash D 2A 5B (confirm hit) j.7B j.Hatsu j.Chun Haku. Opponent gets knocked down by Haku and has option to emergency tech or not. This combo also works from 6A starter when recovering the staff, but only if you do 6A 5C[m]. If you throw in a 6B or something before 5C[m] then the opponent will air tech after getting hit by Haku. Use the combo below for that.

2A 5B[m] etc. > dash D 2A 5B (confirm hit) j.B j.C staff2 dash 6C. Grants hard knockdown. Probably character specific, the staff2 > 6C is tight. Works on Jin at least.

Edit: This second combo is extremely character and timing specific; many characters tech out at the j.C since their hitbox doesn't extend downward far enough. I'll try to figure out something better.

I haven't found anything that really works from 2A x2 or more. Could try air throw resetting I guess; they tech out after 2A > 5B.

For similar reasons, this doesn't work after long midscreen combos ending in Tsubame.

Edited by Cobalt

This is interesting o.0 4b moves you forward a little, kinda like how 3c[e] moves you back.

Not sure how exhaustive you guys are training modo-ing, but when my game arrives game you're all invited to hang with me in stream and we can collaborate and collude against the Anti-Litchi efforts going on. I'll have plenty of hours to spend on it, I think.

I don't mind whipping some stuff up online with you, I was playing some Litchi online, I'm positive they're here on DL I don't remember their name though, not bad at all I learned a few things mostly neutral game though and opening up people.

tried some combos with 6c[e](2) to see what i could come up with

5b 5c 2c 6c(2)xx

xx haku hatsu chun

xx dash 2b 4b j.b dj.b j.c hatsu chun.

when the staff is flying around

5b 6b 5c 2c (staff 2) 6c(2)xx

xx 2b[m] 4b[m] ittsu a haku hatsu chun

xx 2b[m] 4b[m] tsubame

of course there are better combos than these, but these are just some things i found while playing around and could be helpful when you're in a tight spot and don't have the staff.

Litchi 30 is what, 3 uses of shishin? I tried everything even spamming CT's to no avail I've come up with no clear strategy to getting that done unless there is some type of special property for the move in OD that I haven't attempted yet.

Shi shin > xx > 2C[m] > 6D > delay 4B > Shi shin > IAD back > 6C(2) > Chinroutou RC last hit > 2D > Shi shin

tried some combos with 6c[e](2) to see what i could come up with

5b 5c 2c 6c(2)xx

xx haku hatsu chun

xx dash 2b 4b j.b dj.b j.c hatsu chun.

when the staff is flying around

5b 6b 5c 2c (staff 2) 6c(2)xx

xx 2b[m] 4b[m] ittsu a haku hatsu chun

xx 2b[m] 4b[m] tsubame

of course there are better combos than these, but these are just some things i found while playing around and could be helpful when you're in a tight spot and don't have the staff.

I've gotten 5B 5C 2C 6C(2) Haku Hatsu Chuun 5B j.B dj.BC Hatsu Chuun to work on a decent percentage of the cast although it's rather unstable; a lot of the time, you're just getting the edge of the hitbox in the air and Litchi is visibly missing with j.B.

Am I crazy or did the Ippatsu A hitbox get smaller?

Am I crazy or did the Ippatsu A hitbox get smaller?

Maybe, i dunno. havent used it in any combos since you can just go straign into a or d

Ok just got my copy now -but i did go to a session yesterday . Litchi is looking good. I do like how 4b is just beautiful for converting.

I need to get used to using OD > Super at the end of combo's , seems like i buffer the input too early. Its best to buffer super inputs after the characters Emblem Shines bright in their OD animation.

Did anyone else get that sometimes?

Is there a place (here or elsewhere) that show what her move names are in english/has a picture of them. Like what is haku hatsu chun. I am new to bbcp/bb in general and this is my first time importing. Thanks

To see the names of the moves in english or as she says them in game + the inputs you can check

http://www.dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Litchi_Faye_Ling_(BBCP)

but sadly its in complete ,the specials part (such as Hatsu Haku Chun) isn't complete i'm afraid. That's something the MOD's will have to finish off in time.

If you need beginner help though, i'm positive anyone here will be happy to help you~

To see the names of the moves in english or as she says them in game + the inputs you can check

http://www.dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Litchi_Faye_Ling_(BBCP)

but sadly its in complete ,the specials part (such as Hatsu Haku Chun) isn't complete i'm afraid. That's something the MOD's will have to finish off in time.

If you need beginner help though, i'm positive anyone here will be happy to help you~

Cool, thanks. yea I'm trying her challenges so i have to look at the demonstration to see stances and stuff

Since I can't Discuss it in the Combo section

I did this combo - it does around 4k+ I can say how much dmg it does precisely after this BBCP Session. But for anyone that wishes to try it out for themselves

When you have them in the corner. (Opponents back facing the wall/ Near or Close to Corner)

Itsuu B >5D(Max Hold)>236A 236B 236C >Staff1> 4b[e] > 4b[m] > ItsuuA > Kote4>3c 2D>3C>421C>6D(1)>623D>6C

Possible Enders

1) 6C

2) 63216C End #Litchi #BBCP

3) 6C OD > 3D > 632146C

How do I face myself when I look into the mirror ;-; I'm coming from xbox where litchi was extinct. Now I see litchis almost everywhere. So when I fight one I'm thinking "what doooooooooooo???" (anyone i have fought here, is it okay if i get some feed back on my litchi so i can improve a little. if anything i'll upload some vids and put them in the critic thread)