Sign in to follow this  
Lord Knight

[CP] Litchi Faye Ling - Gameplay Discussion (Read first post!)

@symm, some decent mix ups in the corner besides 6a would be (after launching the staff):

...5a(w) 2b 5b 2cm 6d...

...5b 6b feint throw

... Falling jc 4d

...jump late air dash jc jbm or empty jump 2b 5bm

..5b 6b air dash staff2 jb jcm(w) throw

I don't really have anything mid screen, but these corner setups should help a but. And by no means is that all she has; experiment.

Thanks TD, my mix up/pressure is just like auto-pilot 2A > 5B > 2C > 2D > 665A > 6A (Hit) ..., lolol.

I can start implementing these into my game as well.

Been experimenting with the ItsuuC > 7jC endeer mix-up stuff now, it's really good :3

Looks like Litchi's 2B Still has potential to low profile certain assault counters. Thought that'll be fixed but meh.

So far I've only seen it low profile Hazama's but maybe others too. Guess we'll just wait and see ...

Looks like Litchi's 2B Still has potential to low profile certain assault counters. Thought that'll be fixed but meh.

So far I've only seen it low profile Hazama's but maybe others too. Guess we'll just wait and see ...

i would hope so, you thought her crouching hit box was small her 2b makes her the size of a dot o_o. I know her CA could also still be low profiled as well, seen it once in a match (forgot who it was though)

I assumed that the low profile moves on CA's would be fixed or removed but i guess. it's just another way to punish "safety" lol as if Burst baiting and DP baiting wasn't bad enough xD

Litchii is looking too good, I think this is going to be my favorite update for her yet. (I was born in CS1 but like 1 week later CS2 Came out) (Never experienced CT)

P.S. The latest A-cho video is too sexy. Galileo going in so much. Took me a long time to post because I was watching the matches (And re-watching them) whiles making the post lol. Galileo is looking godlike these days (Kikuchiyo vs Galileo would be nice - Or the return of Shining star and King Litchi Shounen!)

Edited by EXonestar

The latest A-cho video is too sexy. Galileo going in so much. Took me a long time to post because I was watching the matches (And re-watching them) whiles making the post lol. Galileo is looking godlike these days (Kikuchiyo vs Galileo would be nice - Or the return of Shining star and King Litchi Shounen!)

Galileo's tech is too fucking godlike. Like seriously, the stuff he does is insane. I watched the videos and saw him use the staff to puch them out of the corner so he can cross up. nearly fell off my bed when i saw that, like damn, i love that guy's litchi.

i can agree with you that the CP litchi will be my favorite. She looks sooooooooooooooooooooo fun. athough i started using her in cs2 (go back to cs1 every now and then to feel what true power is like) What's really going to be fun are her OD combos.

Galileo's tech is too fucking godlike. Like seriously, the stuff he does is insane. I watched the videos and saw him use the staff to puch them out of the corner so he can cross up. nearly fell off my bed when i saw that, like damn, i love that guy's litchi.

i can agree with you that the CP litchi will be my favorite. She looks sooooooooooooooooooooo fun. athough i started using her in cs2 (go back to cs1 every now and then to feel what true power is like) What's really going to be fun are her OD combos.

Galileo has done my favorite OD combo yet.

As for pushing people out the corner, You can do it in Extend with 41236D (staffless)

Its fun doing that because people don't expect it. 41236D[e] keeps them in block stun > hides ur movement slightly > near the end of 41236D[e] frames , do a IAD in to the corner and do J2D[m] or J.B - I experimented with that through out Extend so much.

but seeing as galileo does it with just 5D going the opposite direction > leaves him to even do a combo off staff(2) on the way back , or a corner combo. I'm getting too hype for CP litchi now

More Experiments pleZ!!!

Galileo has done my favorite OD combo yet.

As for pushing people out the corner, You can do it in Extend with 41236D (staffless)

Its fun doing that because people don't expect it. 41236D[e] keeps them in block stun > hides ur movement slightly > near the end of 41236D[e] frames , do a IAD in to the corner and do J2D[m] or J.B - I experimented with that through out Extend so much.

but seeing as galileo does it with just 5D going the opposite direction > leaves him to even do a combo off staff(2) on the way back , or a corner combo. I'm getting too hype for CP litchi now

More Experiments pleZ!!!

i know about doing it with 41236d, i was talking about the 5d version shyt was HYPE!!!!!!!!

My Japanese is terrible, but what I got from the new mook is:

4B[m] is head invincible from frames 9-19

4B[m] is head invincible from frames 7-16

Her Crush Trigger appears to be +0 on block.

Also, yes, this is from the real mook, and is not an April Fools joke.

Edited by Urichinan

My Japanese is terrible, but what I got from the new mook is:

4B[m] is head invincible from frames 9-19

4B[m] is head invincible from frames 7-16

Her Crush Trigger appears to be +0 on block.

Also, yes, this is from the real mook, and is not an April Fools joke.

neat :)

That 4b is going to be nice addition to the family ~

Any other news? ....any info on the rest of the normals?

Or are they the same? (I see mook talk all over dustloop) Is it like the other sections where "if its not mentioned - its the same as extend data"?

I'm not good with translating, so I can't say what all that changed in particular. But the staff is currently working on getting all the frame data up on the wiki, and then we'll be able to compare frame data.

One thing I noticed is the use of move names - there's three ways to name most of Litchi's moves, so we should really just pick the japanese one and make sure to show what the shorthand versions are in the text.

I'm not good with translating, so I can't say what all that changed in particular. But the staff is currently working on getting all the frame data up on the wiki, and then we'll be able to compare frame data.

is it online? if it is, stick that shyt into google translate. even though it's ass and wont give us the proper translation, we'll at least get some idea of what it is talking about until it can get properly translated

It's scans in image form.

fuck >~> nvm then

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=yEbTbAUDRmI#t=18s

are we going to ignore how delayed the start of this combo was

Edited by E3vE3 WAZ HEA

man, you guys, give me my 2c back. it's tsubaki's 2c not your 4b. God.

7-16f head invuln, 14f startup, 3 active, 21 recovery

yo star demon, all green is +7 during OD.

Edited by Errol

with that l assume 5a ch 4b[m] works which is really good for 5a ch confirms.

with that l assume 5a ch 4b[m] works which is really good for 5a ch confirms.

Yup , which means we can get decent combo's off a 5a counter hit (Air CH)

Yup , which means we can get decent combo's off a 5a counter hit (Air CH)

holy fuck that's hype o_o think of the mashing possibilities that can be done.

no more having to do that shounen tech where u get a 5a CH (air) and then J.a . jc , falling timed j.b in to 6c 4kote. (that timing was kinda rough.) (And thats without staff) (Now we can do something WITH the staff. other than j.b j.b j.D)

so we are going to ignore that delayed combo starter i put up on the previous page. I mean does that mean they added more hit stun to her CH j.b?

Unlimited Litchi:

-She always has Daisharin (Meaning she is always staffless)

-All of her supers are the OD version

-Kanchan is now a command dash that has different followups

-Her puffball followup always wallbounces

-Her Haku followup is the regular Haku, rather than the flying j.B version.

-She has a new beam super that hits fullscreen, it's a sideways All Green

-She kept the rekka charge system

-She still has her old U. Litchi supers

-Charged Hatsu wallbounds in the corner