Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Freezerburn

Ottawa: Why have fundamentals when you have gimmicks?

Just when I was getting sick of terribad ranked connections, I find the light in the darkness. Hey guys, I've lurked this place for... too long. I'm really into BB, but I've always kinda wanted to play GG too. I got my own ps3 SFIV fightstick and I'm like 15min away from Algonquin. Glad to find some more people interested in these games!

Won't be around for New Years, but I got an art course starting in Jan. I'll check out the place the following tuesday! I practice on and off during the week, depends when I have the time, but my PSN is CaptainFalcon07. I used to main Bang since CT-CS2, but I fell in love with Valkenhayn's shennanigans in CSE.

I've always kinda wanted to play GG too.

Oh, we'll be selling you on GG; it's just a matter of when. :grin: Or, at least, I'll do my part if you wait a month or two until I can make it back out.

Just when I was getting sick of terribad ranked connections, I find the light in the darkness. Hey guys, I've lurked this place for... too long. I'm really into BB, but I've always kinda wanted to play GG too. I got my own ps3 SFIV fightstick and I'm like 15min away from Algonquin. Glad to find some more people interested in these games!

Won't be around for New Years, but I got an art course starting in Jan. I'll check out the place the following tuesday! I practice on and off during the week, depends when I have the time, but my PSN is CaptainFalcon07. I used to main Bang since CT-CS2, but I fell in love with Valkenhayn's shennanigans in CSE.

Nice, glad to have ya aboard. I could certainly use some Bang practice for sure.

Nice, glad to have ya aboard. I could certainly use some Bang practice for sure.

Haven't touched him much lately, but it's like riding a bike, no? I've been spoiled by Valk's comparatively simple inputs, that 623 is going to give me nightmares again lol.

UMMMMM LET'S PLAY BB

Why didn't anyone tell me that Izayoi has a Morrigan/Jedah/I-No hover dash? And teleports? And color palettes that don't look like ass?! Count me in for the next BB release; I think I found my character.

Otherwise, Happy New Year's, people!

It'll certainly be interesting to see how popular she and Bullet wind up being when the game makes its way over here. And happy new year's, peeps.

Is the Algonquin meeting on tonight? Anybody going?

Is Gonq back in session? The last thing Krackatoa said about it in the SRK thread was "No Algonquin meets until school is back in session. -_-;".

That would probably make sense, and I don't think Algonquin classes start up again until what, next week?

Sorry. No Gonq meets until school is back. Next week we'll be good to go.

However, I picked up CSE on 360, so I now literally have everything. We also have some seriously good things on the horizon for 2013. You guys may not have to play on BenQs anymore.

Must've have been the screens he was using. Evo Monitors on the horizon, I take it?

No! :D

More seriously, schedule is full up until Tuesday's meet. Then it's full up again until Spring. For me, it's pretty much the Tuesday meets or nothing thanks to school, work and getting the huge Gonq event ready (More on that later, but we should be able to run all the ArcSys games now).

So I have to ask, is Carl supposed to be bad or something in BBCP? I ask because well, I haven't really seen any footage of him (or Relius or Arakune actually) in it.

I'm super-ridiculously new to BlazBlue. All I can say about CP is that I'm sad that Fuurinkazan was turned into a 3 second install. What's new with CP Bang, anyways? I'm practicing a whack-ton of BnBs and strings into Bumpers and pretending I know how to play. He seems pretty straight forward. I figure I'll just die to lack of matchup knowledge.

Next on my list of things to do is to get some smattering of FRKZ BnB down pat followed by challenging our campus BB players.