Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Freezerburn

Ottawa: Why have fundamentals when you have gimmicks?

teach me how to elph sensei pui

I dropped elph after I won cecc lol haven't played her since.

been trolling with sin and recently bedman.

Yo Dag you coming next week? I'm gonna bring along a buddy who's looking for people to play/teach him Skullgirls

Going to skip out on the Gonq meetup tonight. If you were on the fence about bringing equipment, my as well, as it'll be one Xrd setup without mine.

Does Ottawa have any Aquapazza entusiasts, and if so when's the next tourney so we can weeb out together?

Does Ottawa have any Aquapazza entusiasts, and if so when's the next tourney so we can weeb out together?

I love the characters (well, certain ones), but no one here really plays it. We'd recently been discussing fooling around with it though.

I only recently picked it up myself, and although it's no Xrd/BB in terms of popularity, we have a few people who enjoy the game. It's poverty as hell, but I'm still pushing for it. If anyone wants to netplay, I'm always up, and whenever we head over for the next tourney, I'll bring a setup for it.

I mash god press in AP :3

I'll be moving back to Waterloo in two weeks tho :(

AP netplay is garbola lol (still willing to give it a shot :p)

I only recently picked it up myself, and although it's no Xrd/BB in terms of popularity, we have a few people who enjoy the game. It's poverty as hell, but I'm still pushing for it. If anyone wants to netplay, I'm always up, and whenever we head over for the next tourney, I'll bring a setup for it.

FYI, I mash with Oboro.

Blah, I'm going to skip Gonq tomorrow. Shoulder's roughed up with some sudden tendinitis and I want to cut down on the driving. Hopefully this'll disappear in a week or two with the stretches I'm doing. Rep God Gift hard while I'm gone!

Just going to say if any of you guys are going to EVO, then good luck and kick some ass. Oh, and practice the Leo matchup since apparently a ton of people who entered play him, lol.

Lol, yeah...I netplay sometimes with one of the Leos from your pool so was like "shit, maybe I should give a head's up". No worries though.

Lol, yeah...I netplay sometimes with one of the Leos from your pool so was like "shit, maybe I should give a head's up". No worries though.

Curious and thought I'd ask: You didn't actually make it to Evo, I take it?  I noticed your username in the Xrd brackets, but I gather you probably just reserved your pass and couldn't make it to Vegas.  

I might steal dat $70 option-select next year if I'm on the fence again by the end of the spring. ;D

Curious and thought I'd ask: You didn't actually make it to Evo, I take it?  I noticed your username in the Xrd brackets, but I gather you probably just reserved your pass and couldn't make it to Vegas.  

I might steal dat $70 option-select next year if I'm on the fence again by the end of the spring. ;D

Yeah, I didn't actually make it to EVO. There was some...confusion between my brother (who booked the hotel) and myself over when I had to have the money to him, and my hotel spot wound up going to someone else despite my attempts otherwise. So, since it was last minute, I realized I couldn't go since there was just no way I could find people to split a hotel room with on such short notice. If I was there, I would've for sure seeked you guys out though instead of wandering around being all "holy shit, I don't know anyone" lol. Someone's gonna have to break my legs or something to stop me from going next year because well, third time's a charm?

How did everyone like the random 2v2 this week? Good? Not good? Should we stick with it or go back to singles? I know a lot of our regulars don't post here so I'll ask again around Gonq next week anyways, but replying here gives us more time to brainstorm.