C0R

[CP] µ12: Combo Index

Thanks for these variations of her throw combos! I actually land those combos way more consistently than the one i was trying. thanks alot!

The ground version is still imo very easy with 5b and it can be even done with 6a as well

I feel like the difficulty of this combo varies depending on the other character. You can even do throw 5c 2c j.2c 2b 6a 6b 6c on some (Jin at least), but I usually stick to 2b since it works on everyone iirc.

yeah now that i use 2b, i get it almost 100% of the time now! that really helps alot. I spent most of the past 2 days just practicing throw combos. Never had to do so much execution in my whole life. Blazblue is very tough to learn for me, since i'm use to only playing 3D games.

Yo C0R, what does "HCA" mean in the first post of the combo thread? I'm guessing it means you can't use a certain number of normals after the starter for the combo to work, but I don't see an explanation in the OP.

Hitconfirm Available, it means you can use an extra move before the rest of the combo.

2CCH corner

Need 11 heat to start it.

2CCH>[5D]>SoD>662C>[5D]+]5D[>delay j.2C>delay 2C>[5D]+]5D[>j.2C>2C>5C>5d+]5D[>delay j.2C>3C>]5d[+j.2C>632146C

6296 damage, builds 39 heat pre-super, spends 50 heat.

Not sure how useful this is but on crouching you can do 5C OD 5C 6C Tachi j.2D abdc j.C land ]D[ j.b j.c j.2c j.214D 66 OD.Omo only really works at around 10% though. Still might be something to clutch out a round with burst prevention.

Also going in towards corner - SOD CH dash CT 6a 6b 5c 6c Tachi j2.d abdc j.c j.2c 66 3c j.2C 3C SOD does 5.2k potential 5.9K with omo instead of sod - vid

Edited by Runis

Not sure how useful this is but on crouching you can do 5C OD 5C 6C Tachi j.2D abdc j.C land ]D[ j.b j.c j.2c j.214D 66 OD.Omo only really works at around 10% though. Still might be something to clutch out a round with burst prevention.

Also going in towards corner - SOD CH dash CT 6a 6b 5c 6c Tachi j2.d abdc j.c j.2c 66 3c j.2C 3C SOD does 5.2k potential 5.9K with omo instead of sod

Swag

For the totsuka version if you want to make it more stable, use instant j2C after landing from totsuka, it knocks them behind you and you don't need a corner to close the distance for 3C

Edited by Runis

So I was in training mode seeing what I could get off a bomb hit, because people often just choose to get hit on bomb oki and a weak air combo just isn't cutting it. Then I thought, "what if C0R's throw combo works off a bomb hit? They're both short starters right?" And sure enough, the exact combo for a throw works off any bomb hit near the corner. (5B/2B/6A/5C) > 2C > sj2C > j6D > 2B > 6A > 6C > 5D > j2C > 3C > j2C does 3k-5.7k depending on how many bombs hit and how long you charge them. Shoutouts to 6C and j2C not caring about silly things like "combo timers".

Is there a new corner combo route, or at least variation for 1.1? Referring to something I saw Keba do, I believe it was the standard Sj j.2C route, but it involved 6A?

Been around, far inferior to the charged stein route.

I have a question concerning this combo route:

...6C>Tachi>j.2D>aBDC>j.C>j.2C>3C>j.2C

My 3C is whiffing, and I'm not sure why.  Does anyone have any insight?  Thanks in advance!

It also (or used to) depends on how you timed ikutachi, because if you did it a bit late then you will end up too far. Although this issue should be less common with the new change in ikutachi

So C0R posted a cool throw > jump cancel cancel OD combo route on twitter:

Corner throw 6a jcc OD(70%) 5a 6a 6b 4d j.b j.214d :5d j.b j.2c j.214d omo = 4894 (+25-50)

It also works off any N starter for less damage, ex: blahblah SoD > 6A jcc OD or 2B > 6A jcc OD. Being able to pop an OD early on for unburstable 4-5k is pretty nice and gives the opponent something else to be aware of when considering to use their burst.

Very sub-optimal but cool looking.

Ch 2C 6D 966 jc j2C ]6D[ 214D 5C 6C iku 6D badc jc j2C sod does about 3.1k

Why isn't it explained that super jump into IAD can be cancelled sooner than regular iad?
Some of these combos were driving me nuts.

most of the air hit 6A iad j.B combos for corner swapping without using 6C>iku. every time I do an IAD the j.B whiffs, but if I sj iad, it hits fine. 6C 2D iad j.b is another case.

But mostly I was trying to do FC 6C 2D iad jc 6A 2D iad jc 6A, jc whiffs after two reps for me.
its also somewhat useful to know for punishing/yomi. having your move out like 3 frames sooner after airdashing over a grounded move probably helps.

iirc I'd tried those combos with jump back or neutral jump airdash forward, but they seemed pretty unstable and hard. Maybe they'll be more consistent with that.

Dunno if anyone's posted this one before, but alternate simple corner combo :

throw 6a 6b 6d SoD 5c 2c sj.2c 3318 dmg

Really like the spacing it leaves you at after, perfect for catching rolls.