Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tigre

Philly Thread 2.0: Nukige of the Month Club

Oops, It seems I forgot to post this.

Alias: SoulGuitarist
Name: Johnny
Characters:

BBCP: Ragna, Relius

GGXXAC+R: Ky, Faust

P4A: Labrys, Akihiko, Yu

Contact Info: @PersonaPunk on twitter
Other Games: Jojo ASB, Skullgirls
Extra notes: None

oh wow another new poster? Welcome NewFace!

i'm down to meet up whenever, you and anti have work in the morning/day, when is good for you to meet up?

I usually get everything done by at least 4pm if nothing out of the oridanary happens.   So I guess I can be there by 4:30?  I'll let you via twitter when I'm heading out.

Well, i've got nothing to do today, unless anyone else wants to show up earlier i'll say I'm gonna be there at 3 then. I can show up as early as like 1pm if people want to get games in earlier lol

Tigre, stop talking shit. There are far more cheap games than StF. Don't hate just because you can't penetrate the top 10 rankings.

I'm like top 10 offline players, I don't care what happens on netplay

oh wow another new poster? Welcome NewFace!

i'm down to meet up whenever, you and anti have work in the morning/day, when is good for you to meet up?

I usually get everything done by at least 4pm if nothing out of the oridanary happens.   So I guess I can be there by 4:30?  I'll let you via twitter when I'm heading out.

I will probably be there right around 4:30 as well.

I'm gonna say 3pm then. Unless someone posts up between now and noon tomorrow that they want to meet up earlier

I can get there around 12-1 even. I'm retarded punctual as you guys know, so If you guys confirm 3, I'll be there around 2 :V but I wanna be there early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can be there for 2, or for 1 :v pick a time.

I don't think I will be arriving sadly... but have fun!. As for the Daytona USA thing (Assuming you guys weren't just joking), Couldn't you just play PS3/Xbox version (Assuming there is internet access) and make accounts just to play on PSN/XBLA? I think Xbox version would be more easier to set up since I think you can copy the game to USB drive and move it to each Xbox. It's more complicated but better than investing 1,000$ on a Sega Saturn copy. Lol Heck, if we all chipped in, We could buy a 2-3 person Arcade cabinet for Daytona.  :lol:

We gotta play the Saturn version, over dial-up though, netplaying on the Saturn is quite an experience lol.

Good games guys, Sorry we didn't have that many setups (Normally we have more ps3s than we have monitors, except for today it seems haha). I hope to play you guys in more offline sets!