Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tigre

Philly Thread 2.0: Nukige of the Month Club

Well, here's an interesting idea means we seemingly have more local players at this point. Is anyone free during the week?

I'm tied up (at the store) on Wednesday and Thursday night this week, but I can meet up to play pretty much whenever else.

I will not be attending ETC. The only game I play seriously enough to enter a tournament at the moment (AH3) won't be there, and I should be saving money right now too.

I also guess I'll grind out some Jin combos, means I'm going to be playing BB for the next month it seems :v

Are any of you guys interested in UNIEL, or AH3LM?

Meet-ups will become much, much more regular soon. I think there's a house session going on next weekend, and then I think some of the Philly guys are headed out to ECT the week after.

Also, if any of the newer posters didn't catch it we are starting back up with the monthly tournaments at the end of next month running BBCP and AH3LM, UNIEL will be run too once that drops. If you want details check the thread in the Events subforum

New blood coming for your title, cross.

ahaha yeah.

when are we going to play BB, cross. (offline)

Pretty sure I'm going with AJ to chrismas pt 2 I thought you were coming?

I'm probably going to be hella broke for chrismas

Also I'm free this weekend if anyone wants to meet up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello again! I had a ton of fun on saturday and want to thank you all for having me and for the advice and help from a few of you. I'll be sure to get lots of practice in so I can make better use of it >.<

For mid-week meet-ups, I'd be happy to attend and I can do any night aside from mondays. I'm just going to stick to watching any tournaments for a while though.

I can maybe do Thursday but can do Friday for sure.  

Also, I'm guessing everyone here loves Arcana Heart? I guess I'll pick it up when I get the chance and try it out. Won't be able to now since I just bought Puyo Puyo Tetris. :lol:  

Also, I'm guessing everyone here loves Arcana Heart?

Arcana Heart 3 is love, Arcana Heart 3 is life.

In all seriousness, we have some of the stronger players in this community, and we enjoy the game. So we're more than happy to teach other people.

As far as entering vs watching tournaments, I'm not gonna twist anyone's arm to enter. Entering events definitely has helped me grow a lot as a player, take that for what it's worth. You're more than welcome to spectate though

Looks like I missed the fun! Oh well, hope to catch the new guys next time!

Don't forget Chris-Mas is this weekend! Let me know if you need details on it!!!

This week I'm free all week. The following week, I'm good everyday except monday and friday but I could come after work.

This weekend is chrismas weekend. The following weekend is ect weekend but looks like nobody is going. I could play after work the following weekend.

Hype for Chris-mas this weekend! Also I think I have off next weekend too, and since no one from our side is going to ECT it seems I'm also free that weekend! We should do GJ's or a house session ECT weekend with all the Philly peeps that don't go to ECT. :3

This week I'm free all week. The following week, I'm good everyday except monday and friday but I could come after work.

This weekend is chrismas weekend. The following weekend is ect weekend but looks like nobody is going. I could play after work the following weekend.

Holy Shit chrismas is this weekend and ect is the next weekend. I totally slipped on this and forgot both were coming up and so soon. Uhhhh guess I gotta prereg for ect if I still can and prepare for the shitfest happening at nadakai's place this weekend.

Yeah idk where all the talk about ECT came from lol.

We originally wanted to go to another major in between Summer Jam and WB.  I wanted to go to one out  of state.  Then we all got bodied by real life.

Finally it's Finals Week man I ain't get no sleep WOOP.

Also anything up I'm tired of netplay and I want to see how this DS4 runs offline. 

We originally wanted to go to another major in between Summer Jam and WB.  I wanted to go to one out  of state.  Then we all got bodied by real life.

That's why we need to move forward with creating the first Anime FG major. Umi Da!

Finally it's Finals Week man I ain't get no sleep WOOP.

Also anything up I'm tired of netplay and I want to see how this DS4 runs offline. 

Still going to chrismas right?

Aight I know that I mentioned this on twitter, but there isn't anything (for us) going on at GJ tomorrow, there's an event happening :v

Next week tho, let's press buttons.