Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tigre

Philly Thread 2.0: Nukige of the Month Club

I've only been playing p4a. I stop playing BB when EX got released. I plan on playing BB again when CP comes out. I have never

Touched GG. there are 2 versions on Xbox live. What version should I buy? Like I said in my original post.. I'm not

That good. I'm just.. OK.: )

you want Accent Core, which will be updated to Accent Core +R soon enough. the other one on xbla is like, reload iirc, which is crazy old lol

Sorry to be a pain.. But I don't see accent core.. the only 2 are "guilty gear 2 overture " and guilty gear x2 #reload" :(

philly thread has activity? what in the holy fuck is going on?

^ Tigre did it

And it's cool, Seven. We don't expect you to be god tier. That's what locals are for. Joining up, having fun and getting offline practice.

philly thread has activity? what in the holy fuck is going on?

I'm convinced that I can get people to play games in this ghost town. So far its working!

I'm convinced that I can get people to play games in this ghost town. So far its working!

Ghost Town, yes like the sound of that

Aight we're meeting up tomorrow at ~12:30. Will be running another test stream!

You guys make me want to come down again, but holy shit costly as fuuuuuuuuuck. It's more worth it when I have a place to crash nearby or there's after gamejunkies sessions.

But how else are you going to netplay us in CC?

But how else are you going to netplay us in CC?

FFFFFFFFFFFF I'm still tight about that. I'll see if I can make it out, can't really say I will though considering I went not too long ago. I really want to hit buttons and nobody in jersey is able to play without my work schedule making it impossible for me to go.

may or may not come yet

I really just wanna mash p4 but not sure if it's worth double bus ride + regional rail to do so for under an hour and whine about CC for the remainder

:ballAI::ballAI::ballAI:

may or may not come yet

I really just wanna mash p4 but not sure if it's worth double bus ride + regional rail to do so for under an hour and whine about CC for the remainder

:ballAI::ballAI::ballAI:

I won't pick Celia this time.

You should have people to play P4U with if you come out

<edit>let me rephrase. I do not want to play cc at all lol

Look who was playing Chaos Code today. *coughtigrecoughtigrecoughruisuckscough*

GG's you glorious bastards.

My goal next time I come: Beat Nadakai and don't get hit by Heart 6C

That and legit learn this game.

Nice meeting you, seven. Hope you can come by on a regular basis.

And I want fucking aquapazza.

I need a PlayStation now So I can play Arcana heart.. Caos Code and Aqua PIZZA :) ggs to all.

I had mad fun learning about all these other games. Looking forward to next time. How's about

some GGXX next time? :) I hate Aigis more now than EVER. LOL.

GGs, thanks for coming out seven, i'll play some GG with you next time, I'm not taking the game seriously at all until +R though.

don't get hit by Heart 6C

Good luck.

AP is fun and all, but it's sorta expensive for a game that doesn't get much play.

Learn the movement system, inside and out, once you have that you'll have a much easier time picking up everything else.

GGs, thanks for coming out seven, i'll play some GG with you next time, I'm not taking the game seriously at all until +R though

I just started playing GGXX So I have to play to get used to the game before +R comes out.