Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tigre

Philly Thread 2.0: Nukige of the Month Club

Chaos Code is only available on Hong Kong PSN (You can get it on any console, you just need a HK PSN acct+HK PSN Dollars), Aquapazza is disc only, so you'd need to get that through an import retailer

Ugh~ I'm waiting for Chaos Code on the Japan PSN. I don't want 1,500 yen to go to waste... :kitty:

Oh hello again. I keep forgetting to check out the forums. Was kind of pushing at the local group and praying for a few bodies who played anime and could help me set something up, but there's like one soul out of 10~15 people active in the group. ~la despair~ Thinking I'm going to have to go make my own FB Group and maybe go the local advertising route with self-made fliers and stuff... :|

Yep thats what I was telling fujiwara, its expensive for a game with nonfunctioning netplay.

As far as making a HongKong PSN account, its super simple.

Just go and make a new account on the ps3, make it a PSN account, set your location as Hong Kong and fill in dummy info for the address etc. everything will be in english for the account. Then you need to buy a HK psn points card. Check the CC thread in the Misc. Fighters subforum here, there are links in there to get the code for the points. I know play-asia has them.

yep looks like we're meeting up at the same time, unless we get tons of snow dumped on us

I'll post up here tomorrow morning at like 10:30am to make sure I'm going. It looks like we will actually be getting snow, so we'll have to play it by ear.

ay tigre chances are pretty good I won't be able to make it out tomorrow but I have picked up the cerberus board for my stick, so I'mma try to run it your way sometime if you have time to work on it

Hit me up on twitter when you have time, i'm free pretty much every night for the next week.

If you get it to me this week i'll have your stick ready to go before Winter Brawl, or worst case at. i'll loan you one of my other sticks while I have yours too.

Roads all look driveable. I'll be there for 12:30ish

Yep, ggs everyone. Fujiwara you were doing better in ah3 yesterday, just play around to get the movement system better. Same goes for you seven, you looked like you were picking up the system well, it's hard to learn at first, but it'll make sense.

Had fun playing GG, I want +R though lol

I'm originally a sf player.. switching to air dashers was difficult for me. But No where near as hard as getting used to Arcana. LOL..

I'll get it: ) I forgot his name.. But I wanted to Thank the dude from Delaware for sitting with me So long to help me out with

Arcana. See you guys at winter brawl. I'm snowboarding this weekend: )

Welp, Imma need to get together a way to get to WB on saturday. Thus, if anyone wants to supply me a ride, I can give gas monies.

Also regarding AH3 online, I've played only a few games online, but the connections weren't uber shit, even with my uber shit connection.

Ah3 has the same netcode as BB (Arcsys handled the PS3 port), probably just bad connection.

I'm originally a sf player.. switching to air dashers was difficult for me. But No where near as hard as getting used to Arcana. LOL..

I'll get it: ) I forgot his name.. But I wanted to Thank the dude from Delaware for sitting with me So long to help me out with

Arcana. See you guys at winter brawl. I'm snowboarding this weekend: )

np dude. Just don't give up -- getting used to Arcana can be difficult but you'll get used to it a bit more with more play/practice! :)

Okay so it turns out I have some family stuff to do tomorrow, so nothing this weekend :(

I'll catch you guys at Winter Brawl!

I am a newbie getting into GG. Would it be okay if I come around this Saturday March 2nd?

Let me know what I can bring. I have multiple sticks, PS3 and 360, a Supergun for ST for use on an RGB monitor.

UPDATE: I suck at reading, apparently.

Alias: Iapetus

Name: Sam

Characters: ???

Contact Info: iapetushadou

Other Games: ST, 3s, SFA2, KOF

Extra notes: Just a local guy trying to get some games in. :)