Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GBS Giovanni

DustLoop 3v3 XBL Matches (S2 Starts 3/3!)

I pick Godofwar7. AND WE ARE TEAM GOD OF STINKY POO. (or Team Dies to One OMB Combo holy shit.) Elochai gonna be jealous of our non-game related team synergy, calling it right now.

I pick Godofwar7. AND WE ARE TEAM GOD OF STINKY POO. (or Team Dies to One OMB Combo holy shit.) Elochai gonna be jealous of our non-game related team synergy, calling it right now.

I don't know why I'm even giving you the satisfaction of a reply lmao.

I'll take Giovanni. This way, we can lose to people who just hold down-back the entire game. :toot:

Yay, I'm finally off the board. Btw, I might switch between Slab and Liz. (FYI, this is not character locked).

744Dante:

- Shinsyn

- Andru

Stinkymonz: (God of Stinky Poo)

- Ciddypoo

- GodofWar7

Elochai:

- Powerstar

- GBS Giovanni

Tectal:

- Spring Raid

Domo:

- Chickzama

Tectal is up.

People remaining:

- Shugotenshi

- abadlime

With that, we have our 5 teams. Looking forward to the names the captains come up with.

Also it's the captains responsibility to make sure everyone is available for the matches. Let me know which teams will be available for Wednesday and Sunday.

Just letting everyone know. I'm sick atm. I hope to be fully recovered by Wednesday.

If not then you'll have to get another captain or something cuz in my currenty condition I can barely type on my low-tier netbook. I dont even wanna play low tier labrys or something harder like Tekken tag tourney 2 in my current health state.

Will update my current health status to you daily.

Just letting everyone know. I'm sick atm. I hope to be fully recovered by Wednesday.

If not then you'll have to get another captain or something cuz in my currenty condition I can barely type on my low-tier netbook. I dont even wanna play low tier labrys or something harder like Tekken tag tourney 2 in my current health state.

Will update my current health status to you daily.

Get well soon and just reminder, you're not required to play every night.

I probably will be able to play on wednesday. I know that chickzama will be up for it as well. I'll have to see if Shugotenshi will be able to make it though

Wait what. That may explain why chickzama and i have never played him before....

I'm ok if anyone search a member !! I play NARUKAMI

I'm free for play today 17h to 02h00 french hour = 11h pm to 20h am for US Hour

or tomorrow all day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! = 9h to 00h french hour = 03h pm to 18h am US Hour

Yes, you have, I've played you, and you lag like crazy. I've played Chickzama too. It's hard not to play you guyz when netplay is dead :P

Well, I'm forgetful then. Oh, you're from Texas too? *hi-5*

Yes, you have, I've played you, and you lag like crazy. I've played Chickzama too. It's hard not to play you guyz when netplay is dead :P

Wait really? holy crap my memory is shitty ;^;. and i rarely lag with chickzama, so we must have played when my family was on netflix or something

My team will be "The Elochai experience featuring Powerstar and Giovanni." Lol, no. I guess I'd be down for calling the team "Denizens of the Velvet Room". I'm bad with being creative :v:.

I should be good to go tomorrow.

I'm really bad at names so this is what I came up with for my team name lol (help me Shin and Andru lol please)

744 ShinAndru

BTW we can play tomorrow

I'm really bad at names so this is what I came up with for my team name lol (help me Shin and Andru lol please)

744 ShinAndru

Reminds me of the Japanese 死んでいる (shinde-iru) meaning "dead".

Reminds me of the Japanese 死んでいる (shinde-iru) meaning "dead".

Well damn we're confirmed to lose now the Japanese even knows :v:

If there are already teams playing tomorrow then we can wait until Sunday

Our team name is "WHEN'S BLAZBLUE?!"