Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amanita

!NEW! TOASTY CASUALS (L.A. area) Bi-weekly for new and old players!

Yo. Numakie here.

For the past few friday nights, I've been running & recording Melty Blood 1 match Round Robins on the cab @ Japan Arcade. The last one I did had 9 people, including myself, enter. If any of ya are interested in playing, or want some offline mbaacc experience, come on down. I start setting up friday night @ 8p and start @ 9p. No entry fee. Pay as you play. (1 game = 2 quarters)

See ya there.

I was wondering will their be casuals today if yes what will be the fee and if need I can bring an extra ps3 and stick.

Oi oi sorry for those of you who showed up last week and we started late. Console play will be set up earlier this evening.

For those of you not in the know, we've got a bit of an update.

Japan Arcade is still alive and kicking, and there just so happens to be a casual meetup again this Friday, the 31st. The Guilty Gear cabinet is ready for quarters, as are all the other machines, like Blazblue and Melty Blood. We've also got Virtual On: Oratorio Tangram, which is the best mech game ever.

Show up! Play the best games ever; we've already got a bunch of other people ranging in skill levels, so anybody in the LA area or nearby who has absolutely no experience with Guilty Gear is as likely to find as rewarding a time as people looking for some worthy matches. Bring yourself and some quarters.